Freakish long arms..

hearthstone25

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Man it sucks having monkey arms.. not just for my strength but size too as it takes alot more muscle to make it look like you even lift.

I always thought i had abnormal arms but didnt realize by how much until today at work a couple employees and i who are all about same height did a reaching up contest. I reached like a foot taller than them it was insane.

Anybody else have long ass arms?

Man it sucks having monkey arms.. not just for my strength but size too as it takes alot more muscle to make it look like you even lift.

I always thought i had abnormal arms but didnt realize by how much until today at work a couple employees and i who are all about same height did a reaching up contest. I reached like a foot taller than them it was insane.

Measure your wingspan, if you're white/Asian/Latino, it should match your height fairly well. Then go ahead and measure arm length from your armpit to the end of your middle finger.

That will give you a decent idea on where you stand. I have a longer wingspan but short arms so it doesn't mean much.

No. They are long, but not freakishly so.

Have you been scouted by a circus?

I have orangutan arms. Really nice for deadlifts, shit for bench.

Measure your wingspan, if you're white/Asian/Latino, it should match your height fairly well. Then go ahead and measure arm length from your armpit to the end of your middle finger.

That will give you a decent idea on where you stand. I have a longer wingspan but short arms so it doesn't mean much.
Is it different for other etnias ?
I have orangutan arms. Really nice for deadlifts, shit for bench.
Exactly, I was coming to say that.

Actually decent wingspan with short arms means broad shoulders (wide/long clavicles) which often equals wide back/chest and large delts.

You should have a decent p4p bench with those proportions, and possibly good overhead and weighted pull up too.

I don't have extremely long arms. But you could be a deadlifting machine with long arms. I remember being at a PL meet and a poor guy with short t-rex arms had to pull the bar over his junk and the bar got caught. You have a mechanical advantage if you put in the time and learning, so use this to your advantage.

I don't have extremely long arms. But you could be a deadlifting machine with long arms. I remember being at a PL meet and a poor guy with short t-rex arms had to pull the bar over his junk and the bar got caught. You have a mechanical advantage if you put in the time and learning, so use this to your advantage.
What do you mean it got caught? On his cack?

Back