Post your dog (and rate my dog)

Alright i did a search and couldn't find this thread having been made in the past 12 months.
Everyone knows dogs are mans best friend. They are the greatest animals to ever walk gods green earth.
I wanted to share some pics of my best buddy, Alfie. Feel free to rate him out of 10, then share a photo of your own pooch for the berry to enjoy.

Alfie is a kelpie x staffy and has oodles of personality. He is great with other dogs and with adults and kids. He has three close friends which i can also post photos of if required.

This is him at 10 weeks old (both photos)
XqyRZk8.jpg

tHqgyS9.jpg

This is him at 2 years old.

5ZEHxs1.jpg

tIMKzBQ.jpg
2u7403q.jpg

idg2dt.jpg

I always post Krixes so this time you can meet Gannicus...

rsz_028_2.jpg

still of the night to all the dog owners on here maybe we can all get some bitches like Tawnee she loves dogs

9.5/10 on the dog. 3/10 on your weed control in the yard.

Shhhhhhheeeeeet you're not wrong. It's much better now though.

View attachment 405231 My dog beat all your dogs!
He is handsome. Looks like you and i have the same gardener though.

Oh wow looks very similar to my wife's dog who I fucking hate. We actually got into a semi fight about that dog this morning. He barked as I went in to put my dog back on the bed with my wife adn kiss my wife goodbye as I was leaving for BJJ. Her dog barks at anyone getting close to each other and was going off, woke up my son. So now I can't walk my dog in the morning or kiss my wife good bye.

She works overnight and I shove that fucker in the garage.

My dog when we first got her:

View attachment 405249

Wife's dog with my dog laying her foot on him giving 0 fucks
View attachment 405247
Both dogs cute.
Great looking dog, TS. 9/10

My Shepard (9 months) and my girlfriend's lab (5 years).

259d3qe.jpg
Awesome, are they best mates?

Shhhhhhheeeeeet you're not wrong. It's much better now though.

He is handsome. Looks like you and i have the same gardener though.

Both dogs cute.

Awesome, are they best mates?
They get along ok but the lab gets annoyed by the puppy because he never wants to stop playing.

Muscovy was all that were here for years and they are great ducks.

Fred was my buddy he also screwed everything around here he was a big pimp and probly fathered most of the ducks.

Heres Peggy shes a muscovy too poor little girl got hit by a car and lost half of one leg. I feed her everday

Heres Peggys mom with her last babies

And heres some mallards these are usually not as friendly but these will take food from my hand. They are tamer cause they were born here. The canadian guess will take food by hand too..........as they hiss at me lol

6 weeks

20180711_210028.jpg
A year and a half

20180524_165044.jpg

She's having surgery Friday to remove a cyst on her face

Last edited:
Back