Man walks in on his wife and the mechanic....dead of carbon monoxide poisoning

JYjQe2a.png
lol damn

Is carbon monoxide undetectable or did these two want to go out Romeo/Juliet style while fucking?

Walk into the garage to see 2 people fucking in the car. Oh you crazy kids. Is that my son getting some ass?
<36>
Oh shit...That's my wife...and the Jiffy Lube owner! And they aren't moving. Oh my god. My wife is dead.
<DCrying>
Wait a minute...this bitch is cheating on me...with THIS guy? But she's dead....<DCWhoa>
Im fucking free!
<DC-Champ>

Best use of the DC gifs I’ve ever seen. Kudos my man.

Best case scenario for the husband. Both dead and he didn’t even have to do anything about it.

How the fuck did they know they were having sex?

The husband said the wife was dead on the floor and the mechanic was dead in a position where he appeared to be looking at the car. Was he under the hood with his pants down or something?

Also, how the hell do they know she was exchanging sex for car repairs? The only prime that would know that are dead.

I think someone is doctoring this story

"Law enforcement sources said they believed the wife was paying for her car work by having sex with the mechanic."

This is not a happy story.

How the fuck did they know they were having sex?

The husband said the wife was dead on the floor and the mechanic was dead in a position where he appeared to be looking at the car. Was he under the hood with his pants down or something?

Also, how the hell do they know she was exchanging sex for car repairs? The only prime that would know that are dead.

I think someone is doctoring this story
Not sure about the first part, but for the second part, there's probably either email or text messages setting the "payment plan" up

Best case scenario for the husband. Both dead and he didn’t even have to do anything about it.

TBF he's gotta deal with the car. What if he liked the car? Now he has to send it to the wrecker.

OTOH - he could just sell it on autotrader. "This car is tremendous, it will take you within an inch of your life. This car is a gas. Great for sex as well".

Some of you guys are so predictably pathetic.

Being cheated on hurts like a bitch, but wanting someone to die because of it? I take it you agree with capital punishment for adultery? So if a man cheats on his wife, should he be stoned to death?

The worst part is that more than likely a few of you have cheated on someone and are being incredibly hypocritical. More importantly, you think that you are being callous, but it's the exact opposite. Wanting someone you don't know and have no relationship with to die because they cheated on someone is an incredibly emotional reaction. A real man buckles up, throw the bitch to the curb and then doesn't let it bring him down.

Ultimately you cannot control others, and you are not responsible for their actions.

[insert happy and sad at the same time face]

Back