Prime James "The Colossus" Thompson vs. Brock Lesnar

jeskola

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Thompson ended 2005 12-2! This thread makes as much sense as all the other idiotic "Prime" threads!

Thompson would bullrush him and destroy Brock in 15 seconds.

Well they are about the same age now so if it’s prime Thompson against prime Brock ... I’m taking Brock, his wrestling skills are legit.

Thompson via superior DVDs.

Thompson knocks himself out after rushing out of the gate and bumping Brock.

The very resistible force meets the immovable object.

Currently only Roman Reigns can take on the Beast.

I didn't know Jame Thompson had a prime. Hmm. Learn something new everyday

Thompson gets knocked out by a gust of wind, imagine what Brock would do to him.

What's the back story on the DVDs thing with Thompson. I always see people saying that but don't know why

I can't find it now, but he famously gave an interview in Japan in the early 2000s where he was asked about his training and background. Amid some seriously tragicomic stuff about working as a debt collector, bouncer and "gypsy remover," he summed up his training as "I watch a lot of DVDs."

It's all made funnier by his Mancunian (?) accent, which has the effect of making everything he says sound dumb even though he isn't a stupid guy. His story of Fedor getting him wasted on Russian mystery vodka is one of the best fighter anecdotes I've ever read.

I didn't know Jame Thompson had a prime. Hmm. Learn something new everyday

His prime was 3 minutes long, from when he stepped through the ropes against Aleks Emelianenko until the opening bell rang.

That's not true. It's actually when he came sadly close to being the guy to derail the Kimbo train, to the point that a terrified Jared "$kala" Shaw was forced to detonate the remotely-controlled blood pack in his ear.

Back