Do you throw "the horns" at concerts? \m/

Nameless Ghoul

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Simple question, and it probably just depends on what genre of concerts you grew up on. Some people just clap, raise a fist, do the sign language for "love", ect. I had a couple friends in metal bands in High School, so I attended a shitload of underground metal shows in a couple years period. As a result 15 or so years later, if I'm at a concert, regardless of genre I'll still throw'em up \m/, if they start to play a favorite song, or if something cool happens.

don't think I ever did that, and its been mostly metal gigs I went to

Fuck yes. I even throw them when banging.

fuck yes... horns and the doom claw!

m96jjd.jpg

Simple question, and it probably just depends on what genre of concerts you grew up on. Some people just clap, raise a fist, do the sign language for "love", ect. I had a couple friends in metal bands in High School, so I attended a shitload of underground metal shows in a couple years period. As a result 15 or so years later, if I'm at a concert, regardless of genre I'll still throw'em up \m/, if they start to play a favorite song, or if something cool happens.

dio_p1_500.gif

2nvv7e1.jpg
93/93/93

Lol, no.

Not really much call for it at Bach church concerts.

Must admit I have. Mostly stoic at concerts, but I'll clap and give a quick horns up when they play a killer song.

Seems natural

I throw horns all the time. Mostly outside of concerts.

Only when I'm getting ready to eat something. Kind of like Halford.

ALQAWWT.jpg

Vihq0MT.jpg

PP9dtPy.jpg

Fuck oath. I was watching a cover band last week in Thailand and exchanged horns with the guitarist (not ghey) as he liked my Iron Maiden singlet and he started playing the Trooper ha ha

I throw up horns as often as possible.
Usually i start fingers out, rock that pointing at someone to get their attention.
The best occasion to throw horns, is driving past someone that also throws horns.
Then, if/when they throw horns back, i spin it to classic backhand out horns.
They should also spin it around at that time, to recognize you threw horns.
Then you are throwing horns.

Back