Bug-A-Salt?

Smok3r

Silverback Belt
Banned
Reaction score
Anyone have this lethal contraption? Looks pretty sick, and practical! Any opposition from anyone on the forum?

Amazon won't ship these to my state, which is apparently the Communist State of Whatthefuckistan, Bezos?!?!!?!?!

I’ve used one. Super fun. My wife took it away from me though. Like any man child, I started shooting at her when she was talking smack.

I like to fire this bad boy up while I'm grilling. It's also not bad for seasoning things if your bored

I have one. Bought one for my cousin too.

Good fun. Need a couple hits to kill some bugs though.

I have one. Bought one for my cousin too.

Good fun. Need a couple hits to kill some bugs though.
What's your favorite game to hunt with this sucker?

I saw this thing on a commercial....legit thought it was a joke.

Now I need one to shoot salt at salty people.

Anyone who would use that on a bug is a disgusting, evil person who believes they are God and gets to decide what lives and what dies. You people make me sick.

I like to fire this bad boy up while I'm grilling. It's also not bad for seasoning things if your bored
Fill it with this stuff. You'll be a huge hit at your next BBQ.

5210000245.ashx

Just remember you'll be shooting salt all over your house.

I’ve got a couple of them. Definitely a fun toy and handy for salting French fries as well. I’ve taken out moths, a couple wasps (which do take multiple shots). FYI be careful shooting things off of house plants. My wife had some kind of plant on the kitchen window and I shot up a couple of the leaves killing flies, also killed the plant

Back