DC is p4p number 1

How is there a tie for third, but no fourth?

It might be a typo, but that is usually how rankings are displayed. If two people are tied for a place, you skip the one after it. After all, according to this list, both Max and Conor have only two people ahead of them (so they're each ranked #3), but GSP has four people ahead of him (so he's ranked #5).

Mighty Mouse should accept the TJ fight and eye poke him into oblivion and get dat number 1 spot back.

surprised stipe is still ranked. i recall when aldo and cruz lost they removed them entirely from the top 10 which was laughable since women were ranked lol

cyborg above ferguson is about as much disrespect as u can give tony lol

that long ass win streak at LW, got ducked by conor, beat top 5 fighters etc. and hes 11 below someone like cyborg who doesnt even have any 145ers to fight. her opponents are all invicta bantamweights and shit lol

joke!

Makes sense due to the Stipe win.

But DJ has more of that Anderson aura right now, where after every performance it feels like you're watching the master.

Last edited:
surprised stipe is still ranked. i recall when aldo and cruz lost they removed them entirely from the top 10 which was laughable since women were ranked lol

Amanda Nunes and Thug Rose are on that list. Let that sink in for a minute.

It might be a typo, but that is usually how rankings are displayed. If two people are tied for a place, you skip the one after it. After all, according to this list, both Max and Conor have only two people ahead of them (so they're each ranked #3), but GSP has four people ahead of him (so he's ranked #5).

That’s what I was thinking. I don’t pay much mind to p4p lists so it seemed weird to look at like that

The real story is Holloway going up 3 spaces for being hospitalized.

well first of all nobody should be paying any attention to the UFC rankings.

But yeah he is!

latest

2 Division simultaneous Champion. Beats the best HW champ in UFC history.

bWXZ4ZY.png

Haters gonna to hate.
<DC-Champ>

<mma1>

it where dc should be./ not sure how conor and gsp are still ranked since there both retired now.
also not sure how max who not fought in 2018 went up 3 spots to,.

Cables being disrespected here

Conor, Khabib, and Ferguson need to settle stuff.

Back