NFL Discussion: Shady Mc O.J. Edition

Will Revo White Knight Shady?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
37057295_1864178753675776_6405013904514088960_n.jpg

Crazy story about Mccoy. He was one of those guys that was slowly sneaking his way into the HOF (same with guys like Rivers and Gore). Shame if this is true

Now it's an NFL offseason. Sexual Assaults, Woman beating, possible child abuse, dog abuse. Was wondering if the NFL was getting cleaned up

Kellen Winslow raping elderly women really started off the real offseason.

Wouldn't be surprised if this chick hired someone to do this to her. She knew the gravy train was coming to an end and may have tried to put a case on shady.

Let's get OJ on the case. Probably the same guy(s) who merc'd Nicole and Ron.

Speaking of the Shithawks, can we just get this deal done already

IMG_7224.0.jpg

I cant remember who it was, but there was a prominent Seahawks player that said something about after their games ET would take off to the back and watch the Cowboys games if they were on.

Theyll be some dumb asses if they ET3 go. They already lost a lot, him on top of that is too much to recover from.

So I heard the papa johns guy used the n-word in a conference call...wonder if he blames the NFL?

It seems a bit odd that the woman had consensual sex after she says she was sexually assaulted in her sleep, that just may be a sticking point in court. I have no idea what herpes law is though. Anyone?

I fucking love that dude

Love his intensity and his no bullshit attitude. THAT is a football player.
Starts a shootout in a strip club, spits on cops and nurses, funny definition of "no bullshit attitude" but OK. From the looks of that clip he's lucky he drew Glass Joe as an opponent or we'd be treated to a video of him getting slept. Quite the hero you've chosen.

Winslow is the epitome of fucking warrior that doesn't give a hell. Not sure if he is a rapist, but I hate the fucking moron anyways. He got a golden ticket in life and fucked it.

ap_18192817563238-e1531366957332.jpg

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.c...nt-identify-kellen-winslow-as-their-attacker/
So he basically transformed himself into Urkel so old women wouldn't be able to identify him as their rapist. A soldier that one.

Last edited:
Peyton got out while the gettin was good.

<Manning1>

Theyll be some dumb asses if they ET3 go. They already lost a lot, him on top of that is too much to recover from.

Once Kam retired, I was pretty confident they wouldn't move Earl

I fucking love that dude

Love his intensity and his no bullshit attitude. THAT is a football player.
You love the one of the biggest pieces of shit to ever play? You have some really piss poor taste.

Finally getting around to wathcing All or Nothing. I gotta say, i'm not even through the first episode and I can see what everyone was saying about Dez.

It's week 2 before the Broncos fame, and it starts in the WR meeting room, Dooley (the Wr coach) is saying "this is a tough one, they have really good players on defense, they have a really good scheme...probably the best defense in the NFL"...to which Dez replies "Coach, I'm just saying man..you always praise these mother fuckers man when it comes down you tell us we need to get ahead...why not we cant (sic) just go out there and beat the fuck out of em...why cant we get words of fuckin encouragement"

Coach Dooley says "All i'm saying is, we can't get frustrated"

Dez "aint nobody thinking about being frustrated, we together aint no reason to be frustrated..something happens we'll talk about it on the sidelines like we always do"

Coach "So how do you want me to phrase all this"

Dez just had a horrible fucking attitude. He wasn't just speaking, he said it with a ton of attitude. Honestly, I know teams know this..and it's on video now lol i'm starting to be less shocked he aint on a team

*if you remember, the Broncos beat the fuck out of the Cowboys a few days later

The Papa John's thing is hilarious. Even if he was trying to make a nuanced point, blurting out "Colonel Sanders called blacks N....." in a teleconference call about avoiding public relations snafus is a hard LOL.

idjut.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back