Brandon Schaub Threatens To "Release The Hounds" On Dana White!

Schaub destroys Dana

Dana is so destroyed that he’s a half-billionaire president of a $4.5 billion company of which he is a stakeholder. How will he recover from this? Can he recover from this?

That is true about Rogan carrying him. Dana can bring the popcorn at times tho he is a giant doofus. I don't know how he can consider himself successful when he, as a married man, gets blackmailed for banging strippers while being filmed by her boyfriend, is eternally totally disowned by his mother, is shot up with more roids than a Thai pharmacy and doesn't seem to have one healthy relationship in this whole world. Money can only buy you so much and seems to be allergic to true happiness.

I’m betting Schaub got help with that response and still thought it was witty.

Dana needs to quit fighter bashing but damn Schaub is intolerable
It's not like he doesn't know a comedian / comedy writer. Sounds suspiciously Callenesque to me. lol

The Dana comment about Rogan carrying him is low as hell, come on now.

lol Baffled, how the fuck did this start, and what has it got to do with Israel? And didn't Schaub used to fold Ronda's laundry before Dana? Why even bring her into this?

Last edited:
Danas comment on Rogan carrying Schaub > anything Schaub said .

1jvs5g.jpg

I've seen this picture posted on here a million times and it still gets me everytime.

What is this about? Why did Dana pop off?

I've seen this picture posted on here a million times and it still gets me everytime.

What makes it work is the lack of text
Just the pic says it all & can be used in almost every thread

Dana's statement tomorrow: My social media was compromised but it has now been sorted out. Apologies to a real UFC legend Brendan the Hybrid Schaub. Congrats on the show buddy!

Like Shaub can tell us anything we don’t already know about Dana that would shock us.
Pfffff.

"You're writing a book!? I didn't even know you could read"

Dana better tread lightly. It's all fun and games till Bryan Callen hears about this shit.

BOTH guys are massive Ass-Hats.

It's like arguing which turd has the more fragrant aroma.

Yeah, but one actually fought and against the best fighters: Cro Cop, Gonzaga, Nelson, Nog, Mitrione, Browne.
Also, if Schaub is 6-5 in UFC, how the fuck do you give a TS to Brock Lesnar who is 4-3 in UFC?
Bitches, please!

Back