Food / Fast Food Things Which Don't Exist Anymore But You Miss

DUDE what happened to those Viennettas?

Those ice cream cakes were awesome last time I ate one was back in the mid 90s why did they lose popularity they were all over the place.

Musta been price point... they were marketed so well somehow. For a few years they were must have ice cream loafs then they dropped off the earth, wonder if the ingredient list is out there somewhere? It was probably made with cocaine or something...

Oh, wow! I completely forgot about that shit. It was awesome. My parents would buy it at the supermarket and try to hide it from me in the freezer. I always found the shit though.

EDIT: I just realized you can still buy this brand online...
https://www.woolworths.com.au/shop/productdetails/48396/streets-viennetta-ice-cream-vanilla
I wonder if it tastes the same though. I have not seen it in grocery stores for decades.
Made in Portugal!? it's only $7 which seams reasonable but it's probably $150 to ship to the states...

IMG_0122.JPG

Crystal Pepsi will away be my top pick but u actually had one a couple months ago and brought back lots of memories but the other would be the Micky Mouse ice cream bars man they were the best thing ever I thought

TB2d_FNXo7iyKJjSszcXXavlpXa_!!385038074.jpg

I loved the 80s and 90s, I remember in the 90s going to the music stores like Warehouse, sam goody, blockbuster music just to pick up the newest CD out, I was into all types of music, I still remember when I got that Cypress Hill black sunday and Dr Dres the Chronic I would bump those all the time, I even copped Pearl Jam, Alice in Chains, Stone Temple Pilots, Nirvana, all kinda CDs

Everything about the 80s was fun, now everyone is uptight, snobby, and being a HATER is cool, and guys are on steroids always mean mugging back in the 80s gang bangers never sagged and were slim with jeri curls lol now everyone is tatted up and roided up and acting like its not cool to smile.

I remember back in the 80s we used to have boomboxes and walkmans

Also the commercials had jingles too them, the TV shows had catchy theme song, the movie posters were done by actual artists with a paint brush and them printed onto posters real art drawings.

Man remember the days when you would go to a movie and then the Previews were the best part? no internet and then bam a preview for a new movie coming up in a few months and you would cheer and talk to your friends about it at school, like guys I went to this movie and guess what? another Back to the future is coming out!
no way! yeah they showed the preview.

Man, those were the days so fun, everyone going to the malls, the beaches, the parks were always packed on the weekends 80s music blaring, nobody pushed sexuality down our throats we all know Boy George was gay but he never mentioned it and nobody asked we just didn't care it is what it is

I had completely forgotten about Sam Goody. I also frequented a local chain called Kemp Mill. Also, Borders books and Tower Records always had an awesome selection. All of that is gone now.

There was a certain charm to the 80's and early 90's that is missing today. I know exactly how you feel.

Dryers apple pie ice cream. It had mini apple pies.

I had completely forgotten about Sam Goody. I also frequented a local chain called Kemp Mill. Also, Borders books and Tower Records always had an awesome selection. All of that is gone now.

There was a certain charm to the 80's and early 90's that is missing today. I know exactly how you feel.
Tower Records and Borders also Walden and renting videos at block buster and hollywood video, I used to work for Hollywood video for 3 years in my teens and early 20s. Fun times but also makes me sad thinking about it since everyone I knew are gone, I dont even have a good memory I forgot half of their names, its been so long.

Those pizzerias were awesome, I recall most bags having a ton of seasoning on each chip.

I likely ate 50lbs of those back in the day in chocolate and caramel flavors. Not sure how I made it out of the 90's without diabetes.

Another thing I miss is the Twix ice cream in the 1.5 quart containers. It was vanilla ice cream with caramel and little round bits of the wafers that made up twix candy bars. That shit was awesome. They discontinued it probably 10+ years ago.

Does anyone remember when they used to make chewy candy with the taste of canned drinks? I used to eat the Dr. Pepper ones all the time. They sold those along with the flavor of three or four other kinds (Mello Yello I think was one, too.) They were only around for a few years back in the 90's before they stopped selling them. Haven't seen them since.

Not really a food item, but the experience of going to an old school pizza hut, where the food was good, ans fun times were had.
191233374_e90286ba47.jpg Pizza-Hut-Interior.jpg
And the indestructible red cups
fzTAE5i.jpg

Does anyone remember when they used to make chewy candy with the taste of canned drinks? I used to eat the Dr. Pepper ones all the time. They sold those along with the flavor of three or four other kinds (Mello Yello I think was one, too.) They were only around for a few years back in the 90's before they stopped selling them. Haven't seen them since.
These fuckers??
o.jpg

Back