Spacetime the Salsa Kid

I will turn 29 soon. What kind of a weasel move is it to take dance classes to meet chicks?

Lmao, this fucking comment, you can get more girls in a dance class then a gym just working out (this is according to a Puerto Rican guy I know that talks like he's some big shot and talks about getting girls all the time, but he a bitch anyways. He does have a lot of lady friends just as I do)

tbh u seem to not understand the meaning of the word triggered......... making your point null and void......

Ps......Are you the back up support (only use incase of emergency) user account for Spacetime.......

That's the second time I've heard the back up account thing for spacetime, does he actually waste his time making other accounts to defend himself? If so that is really low.

That's the second time I've heard the back up account thing for spacetime, does he actually waste his time making other accounts to defend himself? If so that is really low.
"I will turn 29 soon."-spacetime
After i found out his age (after a while of seeing his posts), honestly, nothing he does will suprise me

Back