cbtv5d0rc7l5ol2extvo.jpg
Youre in luck bro...theyre bringing those sumbitches back

Hi-C Ecto Cooler
Ecto-cooler-can.jpg

Marquez frozen burritos
288310.jpg

Crunch Tators
dd277820ca00c0bc206ae861e846a2dc.jpg

Oh damn, I remember the ecto cooler. That stuff was the shit.

I remember when that stuff was out, my parents always cooked super healthy in the house so they never had soda or ecto cooler or candy in the house but one summer I was visiting my cousin and his parents had all that good shit, like cases of ecto cooler, chips etc.

I must have drank 3 whole things of ecto cooler while playing Nintendo and got the worst diarrhea ever. Damn that stuff was good.

3347183075_dcb3dc8ddb.jpg

Pringles Onion Blossom. No better chip for horseradish lovers.

Also the original Royale chocolate bar. I cant find a picture but that was the best chocolate bar ever.

I can only think of one, a candy bar from when I was a kid called "Danish".

user-image-1242441090_thumb.jpg

I was one of the rare people who loved the Arch Deluxe, but I loved the Crispy Chicken Deluxe even more. I had friends in college that rented out a house a block away from a McDonald's and there was no other food place around within a mile. When we were drinking I use to make repeated runs to McDonald's throughout the night and downed a ton of those things. Those were the good old days when my metabolism was fast as shit.

the worst thing about losing the arch deluxe was that the potato roll disappeared along with it. once they started using quarter pounder buns for the crispy chicken, its fate was sealed

Does anyone remember when they used to make chewy candy with the taste of canned drinks? I used to eat the Dr. Pepper ones all the time. They sold those along with the flavor of three or four other kinds (Mello Yello I think was one, too.) They were only around for a few years back in the 90's before they stopped selling them. Haven't seen them since.

CC_Soda-Pop-Bubble-Gum-New-and-Old.jpg

Those might be it. I remember them being sold in a Starburst type of wrapper, though.

i remember the ones you're talking about, used to see magazine ads for them all the time but couldn't buy them in CANada

Back