Elkins vs volk

hunt12

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Such a weird fight. Happy as fuck for volk as this does wonders for him if he wins yet does absolutely nothing for Elkins. That said Elkins is paying around $3.30ish to win. Surely it is not that far fetched that elkins can once again pull through here. Huge step of for volk.ast 4 fights have been against some below average fighters. But he has looked very impressive. Pretty torn here but smart money will be on Elkins

Such a weird fight. Happy as fuck for volk as this does wonders for him if he wins yet does absolutely nothing for Elkins. That said Elkins is paying around $3.30ish to win. Surely it is not that far fetched that elkins can once again pull through here. Huge step of for volk.ast 4 fights have been against some below average fighters. But he has looked very impressive. Pretty torn here but smart money will be on Elkins

Smart money - definitely on Elkins. Freaking +285 for someone that is ranked much higher and tough as nails.
Go for it

Volkanovski has only beaten men from countries that aren't the USA. A real American wrestler gonna send him back to Oceania where the competition is easier.

The betting line here is insane. Volkanovki is good, but come on.

Good to see Fox Sports Australia just do a segment on Volkanovski on their main news channel. He's been impressive so far, hope it continues. The odds are surprising to me though as Elkins is far more proven. Must have something to do with that tattoo.

Volk crushes him like he always does.

really excited for this match I hope Volk win's but I would also hate to see Darren lose , he's been on a tear and deserves a title shot IMO .
I would love to see Darren get a title shot if he wins but I know he won't it will be interesting to see if he can pull out another comeback win .

Elkins wins easy....volk will break....once again underrating the damage will put the fans of volk in their place

Isn’t Elkins the better grappler here? Seems to be a pretty big underdog. I haven’t seen Volks fights but I don’t think this is going to be a blowout...

Back