I like it hard, anyone here a soft guy?

Medulla Omoplata

Mayberry Comptroller
@Silver
Reaction score
aussie-style-beef-and-salad-tacos-86525-1.jpeg

vs

8e8a2664-2433-4ddf-8a8b-2f85d72f8251.jpg

Personally I like the crunchy texture of a hard shell taco, plus after your done eating a few you get a free plate of nachos! Now there is no such thing as a bad taco so obviously soft shell tacos are great, but given the choice I'm going with a nice crunchy hard shell.

Which do you guys prefer?

Plus show me your tacos!

Vegetarian-Tacos.jpg

Mmmmmmm

Real men like it thick and hard packed with meat.

Wait whats the question?

I worked for Taco Bell as a teenager. Always preferred hard shell.

Nacho bel grandes were the best

Why not both. Don’t they have a hard and soft shell taco now.

I personally like to alternate. One hard, one soft etc.

Both.

Now, ordinarily, I'd make a crack about tacos, comparing them to vaginas, and it'd kill the show, joke of the thread.
But I've done with tacos, and have moved on. That's yesterday's material.

I'm all about enchiladas now

I like both.
Back in the day when i ate Taco Bell, i would always go hard.

Do normal Mexican restaurants even sell hard shelled tacos? I feel like taco bell is the only place Ive seen them

I love tacos. Just give me one and I’ll eat it. I don’t like the taste of store bought premade flour tortillas. They have to be the kind you have to heat up raw.

Soft for breakfast tacos. Hard after 10am, lunch & dinner.

So once again ... I swing both ways.

When I saw the thread title, I thought to myself "Now he knows he doesn't have to make a thread if he wants dick pics."

I like soft tacos though.

depends if its an authentic mexican joint gotta go with soft, TBell or some tex mex off brand stuff it's all about the hard shell. Now if were talking about authentic home cooking from the land of enchantment i like it crispy white.

Hard shell for ground beef (rarely have this) and soft shell or corn tortilla for everything else.

Jack in the Box hard shell tacos. Dine in for crispy, crunchy decency....or take out for a sloppy, grease-softened, heavenly feast. Brilliant!

Hard shells are too messy for me. That shit starts breaking up and falling apart... give me soft any day.

If you're talking about penises... give me the hard ones. Who the hell wants a soft penis???

#nohomo

Soft flour tacos are way, way, way better than hard tacos or soft corn tacos. I also live in California and have had a zillion fresh-made masa corn tacos. They suck the high hard one.

I actually prefer the cornmeal tortilla tacos best, but almost impossible to find in South Florida, most of the Mexican food is pretty much Americanized Mexican food made by Latins other than Mexicans. Kind of like all the Thai places selling sushi around here, damn it I want my Mexican food made by someone that looks like Pancho Villa and my sushi made by Toshiro Mifune or at least someone that looks like an extra from 7 Samurai!

I will take soft tacos because of two things.
1. You can fold them up and put them in ya pockets and move them around discreetly with out the cops or feds gettin a whiff of dat soft taka in nem pockets
2. Customization is why soft tacos are the best what ever you can do with the hard taco you can do with the soft but with a lot more personal touches and versatility

Back