Am I in the wrong here?

Lol Yeah, i know a few guys and girls like that. I don't blame any of the Korean-American/Canadians for not knowing the culture or speaking the language. If they didn't grow up with it then theyre just as American as anybody else. But when they go in on the Korean pride and talk crap about the white guys, while theyre doing the same drunken dumb shit..? I gotta call em out.

Nothing to feel bad about it. Life isn't a mob movie.
He put you in a shit position. If you lied to the cops it could've gotten you in trouble. If you hadn't told them they probably would've just pinned it all on the innocent friend.
Fuck taking a bullet for an unloyal "friend". After all that, the guy didn't even think he was wrong in the end.
Shouldve touched him with teh jab

On top of that he's like 36. Dude has no hope.

You’re a snitch. You didn’t need to give out his info. Fuck Bill anyway though.

You’re also 30 years old venting on a forum with a story that could have easily been made by teens or early 20’s kids

Pretty sure you mentioned this Bill guy in previous threads and the advice to stop associating with him was brought up.

Still stands, IMO.

You sound like you put some thought and time into the situation more than your friend, I'll going with your instincts. You should say as much and lock it down. And if he's within crayon distance, a dick on the forehead and snapshot for his name on your phone. You should be working on your dance moves.

Sounds like you got involved in something you had no reason to get involved in. Let them sort it out and keep out of it. You definitely snitched on Bill.

PUg, you’re like the poor Asian version of George costnaza. The only time George ever succeeded was when he accepted he was a loser and wrong. Then he started doing the opposite of what he normally would do.

So yes you are wrong. The opposite of what you did is what is right.

No, you're not wrong. Bill sounds like a shithead.

Challenge him to a Turkish oil wrestling match. Loser leaves the country.
Worth the visit to this garbage thread.

White dude got arrested huh ?

You ain't got to lie Criag , literally none of this ever happened .

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like you got involved in something you had no reason to get involved in. Let them sort it out and keep out of it. You definitely snitched on Bill.
<31>
If you were with 3 friends, 1 is American, and the other 2 are from outside the country and speak just basic English..and your American friend starts a fight at a bar with a group of guys, and then leaves the other 2 guys to fend for themselves, you're saying you'd just leave them to handle the police and guys that want to beat them up by themselves?

<31>
If you were with 3 friends, 1 is American, and the other 2 are from outside the country and speak just basic English..and your American friend starts a fight at a bar with a group of guys, and then leaves the other 2 guys to fend for themselves, you're saying you'd just leave them to handle the police and guys that want to beat them up by themselves?

Yes. Were people blocking the door on the way out? Just leave and mind your business. Tell your friends to leave. Who cares about the police, just leave. Dont get involved.

This is a story that happens every single day at bars and clubs, its nothing out of the ordinary.

As soon as Bill started wildin out you say hey guys im leaving, you should too. If you stick around in a bar after youre buddy started a fight youre not very bright

Last edited:
I remember reading about this 'Bill' a long time ago in another thread.

You did snitch on Bill. At the same time if you hadn't it's very possible that without a whiff of a real culprit to pursue, the police would have turned their attention to Paul and he would have taken the fall for something based on the angry Korean guys' false testimony. I feel iffy about police in Asian countries, they'll assume the foreigner is at fault no matter what the situation is. There's no expectation that you'll be treated with fairness like in the west, as much as people shit on our police - we're top tier in the grand scheme.

you did the right thing Pug, you should beat Bill to death and then infect his slam piece on his corpse

Pug.. your friends need a slap or two.

So, how did the cops find Bill? did "someone" snitch on him?

Pug, it's obvious you have the discernment, for whatever reason you're really lacking in the moral courage to do what you already know to be right sometimes. I'll bite and give you the validation that you, "Did the right thing".

Having said that, if you're "Shibal Miguk" or whatever, you don't fuck around with the Gyeong Chal. When I was stationed there; one night after many drinks, a bunch of dudes (like 6 American GI's) attempted to cram into one taxi cab. After a few moments of tandem cluster-fuck bullheaded madness, one of them loudly boasts, "I got his phone!" I took my wallet chain off, curled it around my fist and forced him to give the driver his phone back. Monday morning, none of those guys were in formation; the taxi driver took them to a police station. I told our CO that I gave Ojeshi his phone back; wrote a sworn statement, and they were released. No doubt, Status of Forces Agreement came into play.

So yeah; good on you for sticking up for an innocent guy; it could've ended very badly for him. I've known a few Bills in my life; best not to get involved.

Well, some of my close friends I would cover for even if they were in the wrong... within reason of course.

But if this Bill guy is the way you describe him, then he doesn't deserve your consideration. Nobody should cover for a guilty friend if this gets an innocent friend in trouble. Bill acted like a kid and deserves to be taught a lesson.

You’re a sherdogger. You’re always right. Just tell him that and he’ll apologize and say you’re right.

Pug, I'm glad I never met you in real life. You're a bigger (drama) queen than me.

Back