This is it! Kavanaugh is done. Massive credit card debt scandal

VivaRevolution

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Report: Trump's Supreme Court Nominee Blames Massive Credit Card Debt On Nationals Season Tickets

Chris Thompson

Yesterday 8:53pm
Filed to:BRETT KAVANAUGH
Getty Images)}], licensor: Getty Images)

In a truly troubling sign of poor judgment, Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh says he racked up huge sums of credit card debt purchasing season tickets to watch the chronically disappointing Washington Nationals play baseball in their charmless stadium year after year:

White House spokesman Raj Shah told The Washington Post that Kavanaugh built up the debt by buying Washington Nationals season tickets and tickets for playoff games for himself and a “handful” of friends.

https://deadspin.com/report-trumps-supreme-court-nominee-blames-massive-cre-1827529282/amp

This is the hard hitting media the American public has been demanding. These are the first steps to rebuilding the public faith in good journalist practices, and integrity.

Kavanaugh is done, no sane American would support a Washington Nationals fan.

Discuss......

Baseball sucks

Dims are just confused that someone would actually paid their debts

So he amassed all this debt over years but managed to pay it all off at once. I wonder how close this was to Trump deciding his first SC pick. If I'm not mistaken Kavanaugh was the runner up last time. His friends ponying up the cash after years seems a little bit fishy.

So he used his credit card to fix his house, and buy season tickets for friends... then he paid it off as his friends paid him back. Even this absurd news story acknowledges they aren't aware of how much was for tickets and how much was for upgrades to his house. It's pretty unfortunate that this is how some of the media chooses to spin / twist a story to try and put out a hit piece on this guy.

Yah, this is a non story from the start. People trying to spin it as anything else are only hurting their own credibility.

Bro, Republicans just cut taxes and increased spending while we're already 20T in the hole, what are you smoking?

Report: Trump's Supreme Court Nominee Blames Massive Credit Card Debt On Nationals Season Tickets

Chris Thompson

Yesterday 8:53pm
Filed to:BRETT KAVANAUGH
Getty Images)}], licensor: Getty Images)

In a truly troubling sign of poor judgment, Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh says he racked up huge sums of credit card debt purchasing season tickets to watch the chronically disappointing Washington Nationals play baseball in their charmless stadium year after year:

White House spokesman Raj Shah told The Washington Post that Kavanaugh built up the debt by buying Washington Nationals season tickets and tickets for playoff games for himself and a “handful” of friends.

https://deadspin.com/report-trumps-supreme-court-nominee-blames-massive-cre-1827529282/amp

This is the hard hitting media the American public has been demanding. These are the first steps to rebuilding the public faith in good journalist practices, and integrity.

Kavanaugh is done, no sane American would support a Washington Nationals fan.

Discuss......
I have been to that Stadium, it is not charmless.
The one time I went, was to watch Doc Halladay (RIP) pitch for my Phillies on Opening Day. The thing that sucked is I found out when I landed in DC that Obama was throwing out the first pitch, which cut into my pre game bar time. It took us about an Hour to get in the stadium due to pat down, metal detectors and the security went through all your shit.

BTW non story. He is paying his bills who cares what is his balance.

Well, one would think that creating a massive debt would have politicians thinking he is one of our own.

Just follow his example and pay off your debts and you will be fine

2dvp5m.jpg

So he used his credit card to fix his house, and buy season tickets for friends... then he paid it off as his friends paid him back. Even this absurd news story acknowledges they aren't aware of how much was for tickets and how much was for upgrades to his house. It's pretty unfortunate that this is how some of the media chooses to spin / twist a story to try and put out a hit piece on this guy.
Is it a hit piece or worth investigating? You don't have any substantive information but your position seems to be clear.

Had credit card debt that he paid off in full. Wasteland this trash.

So he amassed all this debt over years but managed to pay it all off at once. I wonder how close this was to Trump deciding his first SC pick. If I'm not mistaken Kavanaugh was the runner up last time. His friends ponying up the cash after years seems a little bit fishy.

You are mistaken. Hardiman was runner up last time.

Back