Wolf vs Pitbull (video)

Uptown Swinger

--⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆- ✡ -⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆--
@Black
Reaction score
Me believes the Pit may be half American Bulldog

Play different music and they were just playing and having fun.

all the time with this

wild animals will avoid risking injury and combat if they can. they're not gonna stand and fight just to prove toughness to stupid half monkeys.

so was the person filming this the owner of the dog? if so, you have exhibit a of why 99.9% of pit bull owners are trash. rather than try to scare the other animal away or get your dog out of there, you are more interested in trying to record it fighting

Last edited:
so was the person filming this the owner of the dog? if so, you have exhibit a of why 99.9% of pit bull owners are trash. rather than try to scare the wolf away or get your dog out of there, you are more interested in trying to record it fighting

It's not a wolf.

Wolves

huge_wolves.jpg

Lantrans, a variety of coyote. There is no comparison.
eastern-coyote-canis-latrans-var-gloucester-ma-3-copyright-kim-smith.jpg

Last edited:
That was two animals that knew each other playing , you can tell by the tails and how they are signaling.

Pro tip,
Neither one is a pit bull or a wolf.

That was two animals that knew each other playing , you can tell by the tails and how they are signaling.

Pro tip,
Neither one is a pit bull or a wolf.

My dogs have unfortunately become social with some local coyote, my concern is disease. Some are not aware that domestic dogs can become buddies at times with wild types. There are a few coy dogs here as well. Coy is a coyote domestic breed mix.

My dogs have unfortunately become social with some local coyote, my concern is disease. Some are not aware that domestic dogs can become buddies at times with wild types. There are a few coy dogs here as well. Coy is a coyote domestic breed mix.
There is a shot ton of yote mixes around here, a lot of them are basically half domestic even the full yotes

People have been feeding them snacks on the nature trails here for decades, they’ll come up to you like a neighborhood dog and beg for a snack.

That's not a Wolf folks,that was a small ass Coyote. Wolfs also like to attack when they have the advantage in #'s (roll in packs), and won't take risks unless they are starving or are certain of easy prey.

Last edited:
Back