You can’t be top a 5 GOAT if you aren't even the GOAT of your weight classes

Yes but Anderson has admitted or stated that anyone popped for using steroids has used them a long time and likely their whole career.

Do not for a second believe that Anderson would gamble away an entire prime career if he fought off roids but risking roids in his post prime years when he could easily just retire and not take the risk of being busted. Anyone who fought clean all that time prior would be terrified to start with an unknown to them like steroids. Only someone who had beaten multiple tests prior would think they could keep beating them.

I don't agree with that at all. I think it's normal for a guy to be completely clean in his youth and then start juicing when they became alot older. Some people handle falling off in different ways. I can't say him or any other old guy took PEDs their entire career unless they admitted it.

HW GOAT - Fedor

LHW GOAT - Jones

MW GOAT - Anderson

WW GOAT - GSP

FW GOAT - Aldo

I like DC but sorry DC fans, you can’t be a top 5 GOAT if you aren’t even the GOAT of either of your weight divisions.
do you realize how stupid this argument is???

Although I don't think DC is a top 5 GOAT I don't think that's strictly true that you can't be top 5 without being the GOAT in one weight class.

Let's take a random champion like Tyron Woodley, he's not considered the Welterweight GOAT, but if he went up and knocked out Whittaker, and then went up again and knocked out DC and won titles in three weight classes, it would be hard not to consider him a top 5 GOAT even if he isn't the individual GOAT of those weight classes.

Whatever helps you sleep at night. JJ is a fraud, AS is a fraud.

If they're frauds so is everyone else. If any name MMA athletes are clean it'd be Nate Diaz, maybe Cruz. Basically everyone is on shit tonnes of gear, especially the highly paid fighters.

If they're frauds so is everyone else. If any name MMA athletes are clean it'd be Nate Diaz, maybe Cruz. Basically everyone is on shit tonnes of gear, especially the highly paid fighters.

Why the fuck would those two be exempt??

Where's the proof? You can say it all day long but without proof it's meaningless.

I have a problem with Bones, in that he pissed hot during his prime while getting his signature wins. Anderson popped long after piling on his signature wins, past his prime, probably an old guy looking to reclaim his glory days. That doesn't make it right, but you can't assume he was juicing all along just because of a deficient or nonexistent testing system. And I'm not saying he wasn't. Hell, we just don't know. But you can't just ring him up without evidence.

Two guys with insane cardio. They’re the only clean ones...

suppose a flyweight goes 10-0 before winning the title at flw. instead of defending, he moves up and wins the bw title. then moves up and wins the fw title. etc, etc. he collects every belt. but defends none. he retires undefeated and with every title. he's the goat in no weight class, and yet he's unquestionably the goat overall.

suppose a flyweight goes 10-0 before winning the title at flw. instead of defending, he moves up and wins the bw title. then moves up and wins the fw title. etc, etc. he collects every belt. but defends none. he retires undefeated and with every title. he's the goat in no weight class, and yet he's unquestionably the goat overall.

Sounds like he's the goat flw also. But I wouldn't necessarily call that guy the GOAT tho. It depends on how he wins and who he fought.

Sounds like he's the goat flw also. But I wouldn't necessarily call that guy the GOAT tho. It depends on how he wins and who he fought.
i meant 10-0 total. not in the ufc. a 10-0 flw with no defenses isn't surpassing mighty mouse. and fine, but you can surely see how you can not be a divisional goat and still be the goat.

Back