Biggest UFC Star - Brock or Conor?

What’s crazy about Conor is that he’s just some Irish guy that came out of nowehre. Brock came from WWE. He was already a big star coming into the UFC. Conor still became the biggest draw the UFC has ever seen and the numbers prove it. I guarantee Conor’s next fight will outsell DC/Brock. This guy went on to fight Floyd Mayweather and made way more in a night than Brock ever did I bet. How can anybody possibly say Conor isn’t the bigger star? There’s a reason he gets more viewers and more money in the UFC than Brock.

Conor by being an actual fighter.

Exactly, and Brock doesn’t have nearly as many little parrots running around here pretending to be him either.

Dude you were here during brocktober, it was unbearable. 1/2 the people posting on here were WWE fans.

602252486.0.jpg

This

WWE Heavyweight turned HW UFC champion with more title defenses then manlet mcgregor? this ones easy. The only possibility of it being conor would even only be cause he was in the ufc longer then brock.

Conner made his mark by actual fighting, Brawk made his mark as fake fighter turned UFC fighter...

To answer the question “ who is the bigger UFC star?”, it’s McGregor by a large margin, easy answer and I don’t even like the ducking manlet

Huge Conor fan but easily Brock.

Thing is people want to see HW's, especially big, freakish ones like Lesnar.

No one really wants to watch a couple manlets fighting who your average sized dude on the street would manhandle.

The only reason Conor had any success was because Brock was gone for most if his reign and the other HW's like Stipe were no good.

Brock and here is why:

Conor has to go all out with his crazy antics and attention grabbing to sell those 1 million + PPVs.

Brock does MMA part time, just shows up to kick ass and he sells almost as much. If Brock put in the marketing effort that Conor did, he would blow the doors off any Conor PPV record.
Yep. Couldn't agree more.

McGregor has to do extra stuff besides fighting to sell. Trash talk, be disrespectful, throw dollies. I've said it before and I'll say it again. Without that funny accent Conor wouldn't sell as much.

Brock just shows up to fight and people watch. Doesn't have to sell a word.

Last edited:
Yep. Couldn't agree more.

McGregor has to do extra stuff besides fighting to sell. Trash talk, be disrespectful, throw dollies. I've said it before and I'll say it again. Without that funny accent Conor wouldn't sell as much.

Brock just shows up to fight and people. Doesn't have to sell a word.
This guy gets it.

Brock and here is why:

Conor has to go all out with his crazy antics and attention grabbing to sell those 1 million + PPVs.

Brock does MMA part time, just shows up to kick ass and he sells almost as much. If Brock put in the marketing effort that Conor did, he would blow the doors off any Conor PPV record.

So in your reasoning Brick is too lazy to market himself more and earn millions? Pretty ignorant thing to say.

Conor has to go the extra mile to sell PPVS and he's gotta win to keep looking good.

Brock Lesnar come and goes as he please, win or lose, he sells pretty good.

So in your reasoning Brick is too lazy to market himself more and earn millions? Pretty ignorant thing to say.
No dummy. I’m saying he doesn’t need to do all the loud stupid shit Conor does the get publicity and PPV numbers. Stop being stupid you know damn well what I meant.

Conor, easily. Hell, Conor drew more PPV buys in his fight with Mayweather than Lesnar did his entire MMA career.

On another note, it's almost a shame Conor wasn't a Middleweight/Light Heavyweight/Heavyweight, just imagine the kind of super fight him versus Brock would be. The PPV numbers would be insane.

Back