Romero responds to DC’s ‘you don’t fail a class and move up a grade’

DC could also reply by posting a gif of Romero's last fight at 205.

giphy.gif

Like Jones Yoel can’t pass a test either.

Romero would have two have at least two solid wins before being gifted a TS. By then DC will be long gone...

I like how DC fans are fine pretending that fight didn't happen, but use Bork's win over Hunt to justify his payday.

Another DC hater, shocker!! Nobody pretends the fight didn't happen, but it's real funny how both drug tests Jones has failed came after his fights with DC, just pointing that out.

DC just knocked out the best HW champion the UFC has ever had and he still has people talking shit. Smh

yoel vs dc would be an amazing fight

make it a catchweight of 220

I'm not giving Romero full marks for that one, it's a bit of a tenuous connection.

DC lost to Jones, lost the belt. But then Jones tested positive and was no longer the champion.
For all intents and purposes DC and Oezdemir fought for a vacant belt, which DC won. It's undeniable he was the LHW champ. It's not like he went up to fight Stipe right after his loss to Jon.

I don't see how that's comparable to missing weight back-to-back as well as coming off a loss.

Another DC hater, shocker!! Nobody pretends the fight didn't happen, but it's real funny how both drug tests Jones has failed came after his fights with DC, just pointing that out.

DC just knocked out the best HW champion the UFC has ever had and he still has people talking shit. Smh
I like DC fine and didn't say anything about him. (I'm also fine with him fighting Brock) But lmao at nobody claiming the fight didn't happen.

DOH FORGEH GAAAY JEEESUUUS! DOH FORGEEEH, BISPING, I LOUUUUU YOUUUU, DOH FORGEEH, NEVEH FORGEEEH, I LOUUUUUU YOUUU, SEE YOU SON' BOOOIII

maxresdefault.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back