Which Mopar are you?

MoparOrNoCar

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
iur

Are you a 68 Dodge Charger? Big, black and beautiful? A car that says yeah I drink beer, yeah I'm not poor and yeah I kick ass. This car has sherdogger written all over it.

iu

Are you a 70 Plymouth Roadrunner? You've got about 80% of the testosterone of the Charger but you make up for it with a handsome face and a nice ass. You also pack some serious heat under the hood.

iu

Are you a 71 Plymouth Barracuda? God smiled upon you when you were born and left you black where it counts. Boise dimes and LA 8's are not to be seen anywhere near you. You kick ass at the racetrack and take ass at the drive ins.

iu

Are you a 1970 Dodge Challenger? Business in the front, party in the back is your motto. You can roll up to a kegger or take your sweet Aunt Jean out to a fancy cloth napkin dinner and not even change clothes. Girls from high school are into you and old women with scars that tell stories are even hotter for you.

iu

Are you a 1971 Dodge Demon? You're a manlet but that doesn't stop you from packing a wallop under the hood. People think you don't look like much but benching teh 275 has never been a problem. It doesn't matter if they're from Boise, Texarkana, De Moines or Baton Rouge. Women of all types are welcomed.

iur

Are you a 1972 Duster? Again, a manlet in stature but a beast on the streets. You didn't look like much growing up. Girls passed you by without taking a second look. Your mom and grandma gave you compliments but that was about it. Fast forward a few decades and you've now come into your own with bitches throwing themselves at you left and right. Keystone Light is no stranger but neither are LA dimes at this point.

Which Mopar are you Sherdog?

69/70 Challenger was my dream car when I was a young pup

Challenger here. All are pretty bad ass imo though.

1C3BDEDZ2HV500764_902debddb0241198.jpg

Also you forgot this:
dodge-challenger-1969-wallpaper-awesome-dodge-coronet-r-t-440-magnum-1969-cars-pinterest-of-dodge-challenger-1969-wallpaper.jpg

If I had to pick one of your options I'd go with the 'cuda.

I'm more of a Geo Metro.

I'm not winning any races, but after your relationship runs out of gas I get to steal your girl, because now she's 40 and just wants stability.

More of a Ridgeline guy myself thanks.
f8d008f8-c1f3-48d6-9411-ceb0aa0670d9.JPG

Oh, you mean the Mustang they had to modify to hell to even keep up with the Charger in the movie? So youre saying you are a sad, underpowered vehicle that can only keep up with the use of steroids?
didn't put that much thought into it, but obviously you did. Those jimmies got seriously rustled by a picture of a Mustang? Hmmmm, wonder what you are overcompensating for
images

Look, all I'm saying is that if I can't have Mopar, then id rather have no car.

I don't like the big blocky rear ends (when seen from front or side). The roadrunner is sleek, and the barracuda has a little hump. The challenger looks like a traveling salesman's muscle car.

Last generation Dodge viper was a dream car.

ebay145769845013736.jpg

The Mopar that's black on the outside but secretly Japanese on the inside.

I don't like the big blocky rear ends (when seen from front or side). The roadrunner is sleek, and the barracuda has a little hump. The challenger looks like a traveling salesman's muscle car.

Last generation Dodge viper was a dream car.

I'm fan. They had some creative looks back in the day that changed from year to year.

iur

Back