DC shook by Brock's size and power

Ghost in the Dark

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2018/7/...t-without-the-brutalizing-weight-cut-mma-news

Cormier will likely be facing Brock Lesnar for his maiden title defense at heavyweight, and the two already had the chance to get a feel of each other on Saturday night. After experiencing how it was to be pushed by the former heavyweight champion, Cormier was able to make a reasonable enough assessment of his next opponent.

“He’s very strong,” Cormier said. “He pushed me and I went falling back, and then when he got close, I pushed him back but I barely moved him. I’m like, gosh, I should’ve pushed him so much harder. I was like, ‘why would I push him so soft? Am I like kind of scared of Brock Lesnar?’ Like, why didn’t I push him a lot harder than I did?”

UFC-226-Fight-Motion-Lesnar-vs-Cormier.jpg

This was literally DC's face when Dana mentioned the possibility of fighting Brock. <DCWhoa>

Edit: lol that gif of DC in the OP is shoop material.

<codychoke>
memberberry how this turned out...?

That's why i like DC. He is honest AF. He just openly asked himself if he is scared of Brock. That's a real man to me.

So to answer your question: DC is still figuring out wether or not he is shook.

<Fedor23><Goldie11>

Dc is just pumping the fight up. It's pretty obvious. Dude just fought Stipe Miocic but he's going to be afraid of an old Brock Lesnar? o_O

Looks like DC is actually drunk and about to give Brock a drunken bro hug

He also looks like he's doing the tank abbot taunt after tank murdered that guy

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2018/7/...t-without-the-brutalizing-weight-cut-mma-news

Cormier will likely be facing Brock Lesnar for his maiden title defense at heavyweight, and the two already had the chance to get a feel of each other on Saturday night. After experiencing how it was to be pushed by the former heavyweight champion, Cormier was able to make a reasonable enough assessment of his next opponent.

“He’s very strong,” Cormier said. “He pushed me and I went falling back, and then when he got close, I pushed him back but I barely moved him. I’m like, gosh, I should’ve pushed him so much harder. I was like, ‘why would I push him so soft? Am I like kind of scared of Brock Lesnar?’ Like, why didn’t I push him a lot harder than I did?”

UFC-226-Fight-Motion-Lesnar-vs-Cormier.jpg

wolf1.jpg

This reminds me of CroCop's comments on Bob Sapp before their fight. DC surely knows a thing or two about promotion.

Brock is a scary guy, especially since he had those high-heeled boots and was probably in the region of 300lbs at the time.

That's why i like DC. He is honest AF. He just openly asked himself if he is scared of Brock. That's a real man to me.

So to answer your question: DC is still figuring out wether or not he is shook.

<Fedor23><Goldie11>
You believe WWE drama too dont you?

DC knows how to sell a fight.
I think he's gonna beat Brock pretty easily and I think DC knows it too, but it's always better for the PPV if you make it seem like your opponent has a chance.

Dc is just pumping the fight up. It's pretty obvious. Dude just fought Stipe Miocic but he's going to be afraid of an old Brock Lesnar? o_O

I do think Brock is way more scarier than Stipe. Look at that push that Brock did on DC alone, imagine if Brock did a 100% push and he flew DC off of his feet.. Stipe doesn't have that kind of crazy power.

DC felt that push and i am 99% sure in his head he went "holy fuck" even though he just won the title. Brock is a scary man, and he will fight anyone that brings the $$$

lol his boy cain tuned brock up a few years back, he just hypin the fight

now the ultimate fight would be cain vs DC at hw, but itll never happen

Wasn't DC "shook" by Stipe's and Ngannou's too?

the next morning, dc called brock and said the push was not supposed to be that hard. brock said he was sorry, dc said it was ok, and they laughed about it.

The secret to beating the big, scary guys was invented by Randy Couture and perfected by Cain Velasquez ( DC's training partner ). Get close and negate their power. DIRTY BOX THE HELL OUT OF THEM until they tire - drop their hands - then hook them into oblivion. Brock gets gassed doing his play fighting in the WWE. Imagine how tired he's gonna be in a real fight with DC. And you know how Brock hates to be hit in the face - or anywhere. Night night, Brock.

Back