How often do you get your hair cut????

Generally once a month. Sometimes longer if I am feeling adventurous.

1-3 months. Never more, never less.

Have not had a hair cut in over 10yrs. When wet my hair is past mid way back, Im 6' 2

Used to have such nice long hair, and now that shit does not grow. Can go months without looking raggedy, but it sucks.

Usually every month and a half

Once every six months. I let it grow out, cut it off, repeat. Longest I've went in recent years was probably a full year. By that time it was long enough to be annoying to deal with.

After 4 weeks I need it cut, actually do it within 4 weeks of that.

Nine months for me. Still too short for a pony tail and too long to look good. :(
hey man I know that feeling. the inbetween stages are BRUTAL. my hair looks good pretty much at any length(no humble brag) but the infuriating part was it always getting in my face, but not being long enough to stay in the bun. That was an agonizing few months where I had no choice but to wear hats when driving, working, eating, etc. Once you finally get that bun though....so worth it

Cut my own when i feel like it, maybe every few months and I just shave it with a 2 or 3...

Sometimes I shave it all, so it takes a couple months inbetween.

If I’m trying to keep a look cultivated, every 3-weeks.

It depends on the style. When I had the whole lot shaved off I did it every 4 days or so. At the moment I've got a long beard going on which I need tidying by a barber although I trim the worst bits.

Hair wise it's just been left to grow out. It was shortish but not shaved. Now grown it out and I've not seen the barber in about 2 months but it needs the sides and back buzzed again and restyling ...

Every 2 weeks (military)

Back