For those who think Jon Jones competed clean at some point, please answer me this

Yes. I’m not sure why people struggle with this. It’s stupid. Ever since the UFC increased the intensity of its testing procedures, Jon has run into difficulties of some kind. *Every* single time!

Pre-USADA, the UFC paid for enhanced testing by the commission. Jon produced THREE separate blood tests prior to the first Cormier fight consistent with either imminent death, extreme old age, or PED cycling.

Jon allegedly also spent almost a full day hiding underneath the cage at Jackson’s when the testers came calling.

When USADA came in to the sport, Jon suddenly bulked up like the Hulk, and looked like shit against OSP. A cynic would say that he was feeling mentally weak without PEDs and overcompensated with the weights.

Two days prior to UFC 200, Jon (now having shed the muscle mass in a matter of weeks - go figure) popped for a banned substance, in this case a masking agent used to disguise steroid use. The ‘dick pill’ excuse convinced nobody given that the team mate who supplied the ‘pill’ also purchased the masking agent in the same fucking order!

After defeating DC in their rematch, Jon then failed a drug test and popped for steroids. This may be evidence of either unbelievable stupidity (it’s a common steroid) or industrial scale cheating (long-term micro-dosing/using another banned substance that was contaminated by the steroid through the lab where they are made). Either way, Jon popped.

Literally every single scheduled fight for Jon in the era of enhanced testing has either brought drug test failures, suspicious blood results, or other kinds of questions (his performance against OSP).

Only a delusional individual could examine this evidence and conclude that Jon is clean.
He never tested positive for a masking agent.... What he tested positive for were drugs used to combat the effects of estrogen in a person's system usually as a result of using an anabolic steroid that aromatizes such as testosterone or dianabol.

Because he saw DC cheating against Rumble and UFC was ok with that. Obviously DC was protected by the system. Jones knew that the only way to beat cheater is to become cheater.

hqdefault.jpg
Everyone forgets that DC is cheater too. The truth is he's just better at putting on a front.

Jon Jones tested positive and got "vindicated" by the dick pill excuse. But before he was vindicated, he suffered a ton: lost millions of dollars, had his good name ruined, went through hell.

So he gets through it and gets to fight DC again. He knows that USADA is going to be up his ass, he knows there's a large amount of MMA fans hoping for his demise because they didn't buy his dick pill excuse, and he knows the personal and financial hell another positive test would bring.

And knowing all that... HE STILL CHOSE TO USE PEDS. He had so little confidence in his ability to compete against DC clean, he took the risk of using PEDs, knowing that the consequences would be ASTRONOMICALLY BAD for him.

So I ask you: if Jon Jones had previously competed clean, and had previously beaten DC while clean... why would he choose to take such a costly risk?

The only answer I can come up with is Jon Jones had NO CONFIDENCE in his ability to compete clean against DC.

Because he doesn't believe he'll get caught. Same reason people rob banks. Same reason Jones does coke, plows prostitutes, finger pokes, drives intoxicated, flees crime scenes, hides under the ring, etc. He is wired with that criminal mindset that he is going to get away with it.

He was probably clean when he lost to that crappy white kid in HS wrestling

Henderson was pretty much the same, Overeem had his missteps but managed to reinvent himself and look good, Ortega obviously. Yeah I can.
Yeah Hendo has never popped for a ped in his entire career.

Dang I gave a lot of likes to the moral smart people in this thread. I wish I could give some dislikes to the morons. I thought everyone would finally understand how bad Jones is but it seems a few just can't figure it out.

Last edited:
The dick pill was tainted and then someone framed him the second time, likely from DC’s team. His testosterone micro dose was laced with turinabol.

Jon can’t catch a damn break.

And that pregnant woman was hired by DC too, right? As soon as Jon left the scene, she planted weed, a bowl, a stack of cash, some paperwork stating he's the fighter, Jon Jones, and faked a pregnancy and broken arm to get Jones in trouble. The truth must come out. lol

Jon Jones tested positive and got "vindicated" by the dick pill excuse. But before he was vindicated, he suffered a ton: lost millions of dollars, had his good name ruined, went through hell.

So he gets through it and gets to fight DC again. He knows that USADA is going to be up his ass, he knows there's a large amount of MMA fans hoping for his demise because they didn't buy his dick pill excuse, and he knows the personal and financial hell another positive test would bring.

And knowing all that... HE STILL CHOSE TO USE PEDS. He had so little confidence in his ability to compete against DC clean, he took the risk of using PEDs, knowing that the consequences would be ASTRONOMICALLY BAD for him.

So I ask you: if Jon Jones had previously competed clean, and had previously beaten DC while clean... why would he choose to take such a costly risk?

The only answer I can come up with is Jon Jones had NO CONFIDENCE in his ability to compete clean against DC.

Roids don't do much unless you're on some SERIOUS shit like trenbolone, but I'm not sure why athletes would use that one 'cause it destroys your cardio badly so you can't even walk upstairs without being gassed. Minimal effect from most roids, especially something like turinabol...

Probably Daniel is on something too.

Definitely doesn't turn you into a superhuman.

If he had to cheat, why did he take such a minuscule amount that would literally have no positive benefit?

Imagine a contest to see who can not eat the longest. If you ate a piece of rice, have you actually improved your chances of winning?

Microdosing is not just for LSD. You think he got that miniscule amount from tainted coke? (if so then LOL) Jones is p4p the worst at cheating.

I don't know if he was clean or not in the first fight but I do know that roids didn't make Jon Jones Jon Jones. I'm not even really a fan of the guy but to dismiss everything he's accomplished and just say "He was on roids" is stupid.

Lot's of guy's have been busted for roids while having shitty careers and doing nothing of note. If steroids where that huge of an advantage there wouldn't only be 1 Jon Jones, the guy is as talented AF but unfortunately you are definitely right about 1 thing, he is mentally weak and somehow still lacks self-confidence

Cocaine's a hell of a drug...

If he had to cheat, why did he take such a minuscule amount that would literally have no positive benefit?

Imagine a contest to see who can not eat the longest. If you ate a piece of rice, have you actually improved your chances of winning?

<{MindBrown}>?
Just how long have you been on Sherdog, Jon?

<{outtahere}>

I don't know if he was clean or not in the first fight but I do know that roids didn't make Jon Jones Jon Jones. I'm not even really a fan of the guy but to dismiss everything he's accomplished and just say "He was on roids" is stupid.

Lot's of guy's have been busted for roids while having shitty careers and doing nothing of note. If steroids where that huge of an advantage there wouldn't only be 1 Jon Jones, the guy is as talented AF but unfortunately you are definitely right about 1 thing, he is mentally weak and somehow still lacks self-confidence

It has come out that he was using peds back in his college wrestling days. It seems he has been doing this a very long time. Peds obviously enhance athletic performance.

It has come out that he was using peds back in his college wrestling days. It seems he has been doing this a very long time. Peds obviously enhance athletic performance.

I honestly doubt that Jon has competed clean in his entire career.

If he had competed clean and had beaten DC fair and square, he wouldn't have taken the risk of using PEDs.

But where there is smoke, there is usually fire, and there's been so much smoke around JJ for a long time.

-Rumour about him hiding under ring at Jackson/Wink to duck a drug tester.
-Colby saying he started juicing in college.
-Abnormal T/E ratio

And then to finally test positive twice... how can anyone doubt it?

So he was clean when he was the biggest/most ripped he's ever been?
Seems legit

DC would have got headkicked that night
He went from partying, and not training. To Olympic lifting, and quit partying.

Steroids or not you'll go through a pretty drastic transformation if you follow these steps. Hope this helps.

"It has come out" - from Colby who lived with him for one semester and acts like they were best friends for years. But believe what you want.

source?

ive not seen a single recorded instance of testosterone contaminated with turinabol

You would know but it is my understanding that's an old and caveman like steroid. Why would he be using that and why was there no detection for so long? Is that a drug he would use close to the fight? Is that a short term effect drug? What has always troubled me is all the passed tests, and that he actually fights. They should have found something prior..

You would know but it is my understanding that's an old and caveman like steroid. Why would he be using that and why was there no detection for so long? Is that a drug he would use close to the fight? Is that a short term effect drug? What has always troubled me is all the passed tests, and that he actually fights. They should have found something prior..
It's very possible he wasn't aware of the new test (although he should have been, the same test caught mir)

Turinabol traditionally had a very short detection window, especially when done Russian style as a mouthwash

The new test changed that

The only test he actually passed was the one a month out from the fight in early June.

It's entirely possible after that test he figured he would not be tested till fight week (which was correct) and so did a quick cycle of something that (he thought) had a limited detection window

The fight night sample was negative but that was a blood sample and the turinabol metabolite test is a urine test.

His next test was October which is three months later.. That was negative which is to be expected. The turinabol metabolite detecting window is about 60 days

Back