Swift Justice......

Bloodworth

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I have never seen such a devastating case ended so swiftly.

Last month by me a 13 year old with a 2 year old baby, pack a stolen car with 4-5 friends and head to the beach on a school day.

There were not enough seat belts so when she flipped the car multiple times some were ejected and killed.

She has just been sentenced to 12 months to a girls home.

https://www.newsday.com/long-island/crime/meadowbrook-fatal-crash-girl-driver-1.19770471

Kinda reminds me of that teen who said he was too spoiled when he killed a bunch of his friends, he was drunk though .

Way too liberally light of a sentence

Yeah, but were they high class trim though?

Bloodworth keeps close track of all the 13 year old girls by him.

I'm sure she will be abused in some way at the girls home.

Bloodworth keeps close track of all the 13 year old girls by him.

You know there is a whole culture where it's ok to impregnate and go after 13 year olds.
Ask the 13 year olds el Salvadorian 25 year old boy friend.

In America its 18 , different culture, easy to judge

Nick Hogan.

Remember that one?

I used to work at a facility that had a campus with about 50 troubled children and I must say that abuse is rampant. I literally had to restrain people about 5-6 times weekly. By restrain, I mean take them down and hold them on the ground for 7-10 minutes. The crazy thing is that 10 minutes was the max we could restrain them at once. So, at the 10 min mark, we would have to let consumers up, calm or not, and then take them back down for another 10 min. When you're dealing with some of these kids being 17-18 years old, it can be pretty hazardous.

You know there is a whole culture where it's ok to impregnate and go after 13 year olds.

Yeah you seem to know all about the culture surrounding young girls

Yes I teach my newly arrived co workers every year they cant do that..

They start gyrating their hips and go crazy if a girl walks by.

Calm.down fellas

I used to work at a facility that had a campus with about 50 troubled children and I must say that abuse is rampant. I literally had to restrain people about 5-6 times weekly. By restrain, I mean take them down and hold them on the ground for 7-10 minutes. The crazy thing is that 10 minutes was the max we could restrain them at once. So, at the 10 min mark, we would have to let consumers up, calm or not, and then take them back down for another 10 min. When you're dealing with some of these kids being 17-18 years old, it can be pretty hazardous.

I have a buddy who teaches how to do that. Not good.

The abuse that goes on at these places is beyond sad. These kids are gone.

Yes by me there is a crisis of too many, no more jobs, no more seats In schools, lack of resources and gangs are growing

I have never seen such a devastating case ended so swiftly.

Last month by me a 13 year old with a 2 year old baby, pack a stolen car with 4-5 friends and head to the beach on a school day.

There were not enough seat belts so when she flipped the car multiple times some were ejected and killed.

She has just been sentenced to 12 months to a girls home.

https://www.newsday.com/long-island/crime/meadowbrook-fatal-crash-girl-driver-1.19770471

Kinda reminds me of that teen who said he was too spoiled when he killed a bunch of his friends, he was drunk though .

Way too liberally light of a sentence

Article says the girl was 15 and had a 2 yr old.

Otherwise just a lot of fail in that whole story - girl has no license, she's driving someone else's parents vehicle, there are older kids (I assume with driving experience in the car), ditched school and grabbed her 2 yr old to go along....

I guess the bright side is that the 2 yr old was given to the grandmother so there's hope for it.

Article says the girl was 15 and had a 2 yr old.

Otherwise just a lot of fail in that whole story - girl has no license, she's driving someone else's parents vehicle, there are older kids (I assume with driving experience in the car), ditched school and grabbed her 2 yr old to go along....

I guess the bright side is that the 2 yr old was given to the grandmother so there's hope for it.

Wasn't it the grandmother who messed up the daughter?

Nick Hogan.

Remember that one?

That kid had to spend a few thousand on lawyers and there were multiple hearings.

This girl has a public defender and gets 12 months. That different culture, easy to judge privilege.

How many trips a year do make there to exercise your love of underage fine trim?

Wasn't it the grandmother who messed up the daughter?

Maybe. My wife's sister and brother were a mess - drugs, alcohol, trouble with the police - but my wife was a saint so I don't blame the parents for the outcome.

You know its fucked up no matter where it is or what thier customs are. In the states your just a chomo or pedo.

Back