<36>

Yoel is Jon Jones Cuban doppelgänger:

Fake Christian - check
Managed by Malki - check
Popped for roids - check
Chronic cheater - check
Written passes by Sherdog - check

109435.jpg

Has DC ever failed a test? How has he looked any different before and after USADA?
I think any speculation about Cormier comes from how he looked in Strikeforce compared to now, but that could just be aging, change in workout, etc.

and romero counter wrecked him and would also wreck him in the octagon
Where are you guys seeing these counters?

Damn these social media forums and their difficult to follow format! (/grumpy old man face)

Has DC ever failed a test? How has he looked any different before and after USADA?

So.. no, USADA didn't test DC in 2015 either.. So even playing field?

How has Jones looked any different pre and post USADA? He won fights pre USADA and he won fights post USADA.

Yoel doesn't even think he can win he just think he'll get some money....it's like shaking his change tin at DC for a pay day.

So.. no, USADA didn't test DC in 2015 either.. So even playing field?

How has Jones looked any different pre and post USADA? He won fights pre USADA and he won fights post USADA.
He's only fought OSP and DC post USADA and USADA has busted him twice.

Retarded point. DC didn't move up in weight right after losing and challenge Stipe. He got a win first.

Yoel is one of the few fighters I enjoy seeing titles thrown at for no reason. Make it happen Dana!

Not only that but AJ failed several classes below him and went up to LHW and HW and did really well.

Why is Romero talking about a non contest? DC MADE WEIGHT and beat the #1 contender after that.

Love Romero but he (or his scumbag manager) should shut the fuck up and earn a tittle shot the same way RDA did when he moved up.

<DC-Champ><DC-Champ><DC-Champ><DC-Champ><DC-Champ>

Back