Is Cain Velasquez actually ever fighting again ever?

Not if his knees have anything to say about it

It doesn't matter because according to DC, he is the greatest HW ever.

Chuck Liddell and Tito Ortiz are fighting again, so there is a chance...

Cain ruined DCs career, along with a bunch of other stuff

Nah, the sidelines are filled with injuries so he won´t make it. Ever.

Maybe because DC will not hold the belt too long, is more busy promoting stupid WWE UFC fight and kissing the ass of Cain (I know theyr are friend but he just can't stop talking about how good he is while Cain is only famous for his numerous injuries).
Yeah, not like Cain dominated people in numerous fights.

Can't you see he's busy training for his upcoming title fight...
9JOf1nv.gif

Yes.

Just tweet or whatever social media you use at Dana and tell him to pay the man. :D

<StillMyBoy>

while Cain is only famous for his numerous injuries).

Cain is considered by most to be the greatest(based on talent) HW in UFC history!!

Daniel is currently the LHW & HW Champion(AKA "The baddest man on the planet")... He can do and say whatever he wants!

daniel-cormier-post-ufc-226-belts.jpg

At this point I really doubt it. Cain has been healthy many times and booked to fight but then it all falls apart and he gets injured again. So bored of it all now.

I heard of Cain. He has a red mask and has fire pyro when he walks down to the cage, right?

A great fighter that unfortunately blew his prime in the gym and fighting the same 2 guys IMO

It's really strange how much DC is bragging about Cain. He is clearly trying to stay on Cain's good side -- perhaps to avoid having to fight him. I have no doubt that DC will try to get Cain one last title shot when he vacates/retires.

so which happens first Khabib vs Ferguson or Cain vs X seeing the opening bell... I wonder what betting odds Vegas would put on which happens first would be...

Back