Did LeSean McCoy have his ex GF Beaten and Robbed?

Why do all these pro ball stars always do stupid shit? Do they all have some bet to see who can fall the fasest once they reach the top?

So what if you have to go through eviction proceedings to get your ex ho out of your life. Just bang other ho's at the motel 6 until you get your pad back. It's not like this dude doesn't have enough money to have his pick of top grade pussy.

professional ball players, amateur life players.

Did the twitter poster really say she was cool with McCoy beating animals to death, and viciously beating children for nothing, but he is THE DEVIL for paying someone to beat up her friend?

That makes her evil too, right? Like, clearly an evil person.

I'm all about the Latinas........ and black women too. As I've said she's gotta be darker than me. Just some women just give off a vibe that they consider being hot their only job and obligation in life. Normally women like that suck in bed too, they have an attitude that "I showed up, so I did my part". Unfortunately, a lot of Latinas from certain countries or regions of countries seem to have that attitude more than others.

Didn't know about the beating of the dog, now that shit is uncalled for. Someone needs to get cornholed with a baseball bat for that shit.

I’m Cuban and I love Hispanic (Cuban especially) women who have an attitude. I find it very sexy that a woman can be so confident and powerful in public and want to be completely dominated in private. Like you know when she’s talking shit in the back of your head your thinking....alright but I’m going to remember that later tonight

Anyways man I can’t handle pics like that. Short of a woman coming after you with a knife...you can’t just beat down a lady like that, i guess that’s my upbringing talking

I’m Cuban and I love Hispanic (Cuban especially) women who have an attitude. I find it very sexy that a woman can be so confident and powerful in public and want to be completely dominated in private. Like you know when she’s talking shit in the back of your head your thinking....alright but I’m going to remember that later tonight

Anyways man I can’t handle pics like that. Short of a woman coming after you with a knife...you can’t just beat down a lady like that, i guess that’s my upbringing talking
Those aren't the Latinas I'm talking about, I'm mostly talking about a lot of Venezuelan women and some parts of Columbia who basically think "I'm hot, that's all I need to do in life".
The ones you are talking about are great, especially Cuban, Puerto Rican and Dominican women.
I dated a girl from Panama that was sexy as hell, but she was a complete psycho. She would start fights with me, with other people and she absolutely loved to rub in in a gringas face that she was with me. She even told one girl "see, I take one of yours". The sex was amazing, the problem was usually within an hour after she'd start a fight with me. Once we went out after we had sex and during the dinner she said she wanted to go shopping. I told her "no", so she starts making a scene in the restaurant screaming "you take me for sex, but all you do is take me to this place for dinner, you so cheap you don't even buy me soap to wash my pussy after you fuck me" which went over really well in a crowded restaurant, we get asked to leave. I'm fuming on the ride back to my place, but by the time we get home she's ready to go again. She was an extreme example, but overall I love the Latina women and am very happy to be in South Florida where it's a very fertile hunting ground.

Those aren't the Latinas I'm talking about, I'm mostly talking about a lot of Venezuelan women and some parts of Columbia who basically think "I'm hot, that's all I need to do in life".
The ones you are talking about are great, especially Cuban, Puerto Rican and Dominican women.
I dated a girl from Panama that was sexy as hell, but she was a complete psycho. She would start fights with me, with other people and she absolutely loved to rub in in a gringas face that she was with me. She even told one girl "see, I take one of yours". The sex was amazing, the problem was usually within an hour after she'd start a fight with me. Once we went out after we had sex and during the dinner she said she wanted to go shopping. I told her "no", so she starts making a scene in the restaurant screaming "you take me for sex, but all you do is take me to this place for dinner, you so cheap you don't even buy me soap to wash my pussy after you fuck me" which went over really well in a crowded restaurant, we get asked to leave. I'm fuming on the ride back to my place, but by the time we get home she's ready to go again. She was an extreme example, but overall I love the Latina women and am very happy to be in South Florida where it's a very fertile hunting ground.

Haha well Colombians have that rep in the Latin world second only to Argentinian women. I feel you though, just don’t wife any crazy ones!

mkovb.jpg

Damn, look at dat ass.

She looks pretty aight too

She looks like she may have a lot of enemies (she looks like the selfish bitch type), I'll reserve judgement until we get more facts.

Why do all these pro ball stars always do stupid shit? Do they all have some bet to see who can fall the fasest once they reach the top?

So what if you have to go through eviction proceedings to get your ex ho out of your life. Just bang other ho's at the motel 6 until you get your pad back. It's not like this dude doesn't have enough money to have his pick of top grade pussy.

As I posted in the NFL thread, you don't pay prostitutes for sex, you pay them to leave after sex.

She looks good, but she also has that "pain in the ass to put up with" look that IF he did hire someone to take back the jewelry and smack her around I could understand why.

Or yah know, just not give away jewelry you want back and don't invite groupies to live with you.

I think I see where you're going... but assuming he is responsible for this.
Does her cheating, leaving him then refusing to leave his house merit a beating?
<mma1>

Very possibly!
<Fedor23>

The answer is no, hiring a thug to physically assault a woman is not warranted. Did this seriously need clarification in anyone's mind?

Of course it did, since half of you are obviously bitter, viciously mysoginistic trolls with serious resentment issues toward women. Every thread on any topic of a woman being hurt on these forums brings a wave of sheer mongoloid-level stupidity in the form of vitriolic projection ("bitches always out to ruin a mans life," etc). I swear, some of you should be on a federal monitoring list.

Haha well Colombians have that rep in the Latin world second only to Argentinian women. I feel you though, just don’t wife any crazy ones!
I forgot about the Argentinians, never dated one. I did know one that thought she was all that. My lasting thought has always been a joke that I've heard a couple times from Latin girls I dated which was basically "why do Argentinian only stay pregnant for 8 months........ because even they can't stand being around each other for 9 months".

Or yah know, just not give away jewelry you want back and don't invite groupies to live with you.
I'll remember that when I get that NFL contract, cross your fingers for me during the next draft.

They spend their entire lives including their developmental years bashing the hell out of each other not reading Foucault and reciting Ibsen so it's not exactly shocking.

I feel you man . . . Fuck people who abuse animals especially dogs.
<GinJuice>

If that was my daughter and he was responsible - I would burry that cockroach.

<13>
Lol I like the mentality,

But I can almost guarantee Shady and his pals wouldn’t let you walk away.

Like you know when she’s talking shit in the back of your head your thinking....alright but I’m going to remember that later tonight
Girls who won't shut up often want something to occupy the spaces in their mouths from my experience.

Lol I like the mentality,

But I can almost guarantee Shady and his pals wouldn’t let you walk away.

To be more specific - by bury that cockaroach. I meant taking a basbeball bat to Shady's head, then hands, then legs for good measure.
I also would have no problem shooting him in the face if that's what the situation called for/ escalated to.
Don't underestimate what a father would do out of anger when it involves his daughter. (or maybe I should just speak for myself)
Why are you so certain that I wouldn't walk away?

Last edited:
Shady seems like a scumbag. He's appropriately named apparently.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back