Daria is getting a reboot

jefferz

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Daria Morgendorffer finally has a reason to smile: Everyone's favorite misanthropic teenager is coming back to the small screen. MTV announced a reboot of its cult classic, "Daria," which will be part of the lineup for its new production unit, MTV Studios.

The reboot of "Daria" will be called "Daria & Jodie," and follow Daria and her friend, Jodie Landon. Jodie is Daria's intellectual equal, but unlike Daria, she's popular and well-liked in school. In a press release, MTV said "Daria & Jodie" will "reinvent" the iconic original show, which aired from 1997 to 2002. Viewers will watch "these two smart young women take on the world, with their signature satirical voice while deconstructing popular culture, social classes, gender and race."

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/mtv-announces-daria-reboot-called-daria-jodie/

giphy.gif

they should bring back beavis and butthead instead, I think that would be more relevant to the times.

Not really, but it was more entertaining than Daria.

"these two smart young women take on the world, with their signature satirical voice while deconstructing popular culture, social classes, gender and race."

giphy.gif

I can't even imagine how fucking preachy and annoying this will be.

Meh. Tbh I never got all the fuss about Daria. I’ve watched it and . . . Yeah whatever.

Oh cool, more shows about annoying chicks. I realize that's redundant, but...

Those broads are still in high school?

Shit, they ain't that smart

Daria Morgendorffer finally has a reason to smile: Everyone's favorite misanthropic teenager is coming back to the small screen. MTV announced a reboot of its cult classic, "Daria," which will be part of the lineup for its new production unit, MTV Studios.

The reboot of "Daria" will be called "Daria & Jodie," and follow Daria and her friend, Jodie Landon. Jodie is Daria's intellectual equal, but unlike Daria, she's popular and well-liked in school. In a press release, MTV said "Daria & Jodie" will "reinvent" the iconic original show, which aired from 1997 to 2002. Viewers will watch "these two smart young women take on the world, with their signature satirical voice while deconstructing popular culture, social classes, gender and race."

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/mtv-announces-daria-reboot-called-daria-jodie/

giphy.gif
Man this show was ass and will be ass. We need B&B back those two always raised the America's hope when ever it was down not Daria. I fell like they might turn her into a SJW 4 LIFE type character tbh.

Man this show was ass and will be ass. We need B&B back those two always raised the America's hope when ever it was down not Daria. I fell like they might turn her into a SJW 4 LIFE type character tbh.
She's probably going to end up being Janeane Garofalo in cartoon form.

Memba when they tried to reboot B&B and it failed horribly? i memba

Was Daria really that bad? I can't remember. I know she was a sarcastic bitch that hated everything but I don't remember her being preachy about shit. Do you guys think she's going to comeback as a SJW?

Back