2018 World Cup - Mayberry Edition - France wins!

World Cup Finals - Who are you rooting for?

• Total voters
wc sf.png

wc final bracket.png

The Finals of the 2018 World Cup are upon us!

The heart wants Croatia, but the head says France:(

The heart wants Croatia, but the head says France:(
Same. I've been rooting for Croatia ever since they obliterated Argentina. Didn't think they'd beat England, but here we are. All Croatia needs is one more win to enter legend status.

"Scotty - give me Smug Factor 9!"

View attachment 405417
Big_Sam_Sad.png

Croatia is going to be playing on tired legs, they went to overtime 3 times in a row, France hasn't gone to over time once. I don't think Croatia has a single defender that can stop the speed of Mbappe, which will drain them even more, besides France has overall way more talent. My bet is on France, and if they don't win, they will become the Argentina of Europe, making it to back to back finals without winning.

France deserve to win this World Cup, they had to deal with Argentina, Uruguay and Belgium to get to the final, that is a murderers row of countries and they have proven again and again they are the best.

How the hell did Croatia reach the final?
Have you actually watched the World Cup dude....the 2 teams that played the best have reached the finals, no question about that

France-Belgium to me was the anticipated final too but there could be an argument that Croatia was at the same level as Belgium

How the hell did Croatia reach the final?

Poor side of the bracket and balls. No Germany and the Spain clusterfuck left that side of the bracket open to everyone, 5 out of 7 games in that side went to ET and 4 to PK, on the other side none.

Have you actually watched the World Cup dude....the 2 teams that played the best have reached the finals, no question about that

France-Belgium to me was the anticipated final too but there could be an argument that Croatia was at the same level as Belgium

I disagree, Croatia couldnt win a knock out game in 90 minutes, no disrespect to their heart and accomplishment but I doubt they would have made it that far on the other side of the bracket, Brazil, France, Belgium would have knocked them out in 90, i consider Uruguay and Portuigal superior opposition than Rusia and Danmark.

Back