Recent fights/results/news from Thailand

@Yodsanan so you're a Israel Adesanya fan? I need to watch some of his UFC fights. Is he that good? Everyone keeps talking about how special he is. I remember seeing him get KO'ed by Alex Pereira in Glory a while back. Haven't seen any of his fights after that.

He looks good, but I'm not sure if I would call him special as in future champion. He's a cool cat, though.

I

Not sure about that. I think Yodlekphet is more calculated than Saeksan though. Saeksan is more calculated than he appears, but he swings wild and wide without putting himself in a position to be KO'd, but enough for someone like Sangmanee to exploit it. Yodlekphet is very strong and powerful it seems like, but he is also really technical. I'm sure he can beat Yodlekpet just like he beat Tanonchai but not sure he can make him look like a fool

yeah I wouldn't argue this. I didn't word my post very well. meant to say Sangmanee should be able to employ that mobile, evasive style but not necesarily he would tool Yodlekpet just by doing that.

Petchdam's entrance at One Championship, so cringy...

His performance however :eek:

Yeah it's alright actually. Not the most uplifting movie but it's interesting and tense all the way through.

there were a few scenes that were hard to watch...namely him trying to do speed kicks. horrid.

there were a few scenes that were hard to watch...namely him trying to do speed kicks. horrid.

Of course he doesn't have great technique but considering he's an actor and not a fighter or martial artist it wasn't too bad I guess (it could have been a lot worse).

I mean if you think that's the scene that was hard to watch, how about the toilet gang rape scene?

Back