Dana White VS Brenda Schnoob

Erratic

Just Bleed Disciple
@Black
Reaction score
DANA via Brutal uppercut KO, he will take that pillow fluffers soul, here is a preview of what would happen if Brenda Schnoob steps up to Dana 'The Big Dick' White:

b2.gif

XoRl9g.gif

tumblr_inline_mvns87tg4k1rql7h5.gif

So, you're mocking Schaub's last name, and not Dana's?

Does that lead me to believe you're being objective? No.

Reported for not being objective.

They should open up that "No creating threads" rule to green belts just because of this thread

I kinda like Dana. I’m on and off when it comes to Schaub. Gotta like his hustle though, made just the right friends.

You are falling right into Dana and Schaubs trap. Do you really think they want you NOT talking about them?

09-roll-safe.w710.h473.2x.jpg

Ah summer... when we get shit threads like this all day.

So, you're mocking Schaub's last name, and not Dana's?

Does that lead me to believe you're being objective? No.

Reported for not being objective.

400 pounder spotted.

I called Dana 'The Big Dick'.. that could be construed in multiple ways.. :)

They should open up that "No creating threads" rule to green belts just because of this thread

You know i've been here like 8 years longer than you right? My acc says 2010 but i've been here since 2008, and feel free to change the rule to green belts, so that you yourself can;t post any threads, genius. A B C D E 1 2 3..

Ah summer... when we get shit threads like this all day.

Coming from a guy that makes threads entitled "if you buy this PPV, fuck you." and another thread called "Rustled Jimmies" That was wastelanded twice over, in which you insisted on talking about the slang phrase rustled jimmies, on an MMA forum. Got to love me some shertard logic, crack a joke and the little babies get triggered, but talking about rustled jimmies and telling people not to buy a PPV is definately what the MMA community needs. Also you have "not a real MMA fan in your name", classic.

Bryan Callen's actions aren't even what makes this fucked up. It's the look on Brendan's face. It's a 10-car pile-up. So screwed up that I saw this. REPORTED for supporting the cause.

Bryan Callen's actions aren't even what makes this fucked up. It's the look on Brendan's face. It's a 10-car pile-up. So screwed up that I saw this. REPORTED for supporting the cause.

Why are you reporting me bro, i gave you that brilliant Schaub GIF :D

Why are you reporting me bro, i gave you that brilliant Schaub GIF :D

My entire office thinks I'm gay already because every time they walk by, they see me looking at fight news. But to them, it's a bunch of half-naked guys. My fault, I know. But you just made it worse! :)

damn-shame-gif-4.gif

I respect that Shuab can keep a radio show going but he just tries too hard for me and Callen is just outright unbearable.

My entire office thinks I'm gay already because every time they walk by, they see me looking at fight news. But to them, it's a bunch of half-naked guys. My fault, I know. But you just made it worse! :)

damn-shame-gif-4.gif

I laughed out aloud.

This is probably your bosses face as he walks by and sees men wrestling on screen

giphy.gif

You know i've been here like 8 years longer than you right? My acc says 2010 but i've been here since 2008, and feel free to change the rule to green belts, so that you yourself can;t post any threads, genius. A B C D E 1 2 3..
lol shut the hell up, nerd

Back