DC shook by Brock's size and power

Because you believe DC isn't sure if he's afraid of Brock when he clearly isn't. He just doesn't want it to seem like a squash match. Cain destroyed him years ago pre USADA and they are very similar in style. He wasn't afraid of Jones who already proved to be the better fighter I don't think he's afraid of Brock or anyone he faces.

bork1}

I think Brock must stick his toung out like that to cover up his bottom teeth. Thats a mental weakness.

<23>

Imagine if DC was in brock body...
No homo

Last edited:
You can clearly see Brock pushed him very soft, he could have send DC easily to the floor if he wanted, specially since DC wasn't aware

DC is pumping Brocks stock. The idea of Brock fighting is much scarier than Brock actually fighting...unless you’re Frank Mir. Cain made Brock look like a child. DC will be ready and will do the same.

I love how DC says what is on his mind. It really shows that he isn't 'scared' because he doesn't have to put on the tough guy act.

This fight will end with Brock turtled up or flat out. Hopefully DC hands him his dancing shoes beforehand like Cain did.

I do think Brock is way more scarier than Stipe. Look at that push that Brock did on DC alone, imagine if Brock did a 100% push and he flew DC off of his feet.. Stipe doesn't have that kind of crazy power.

DC felt that push and i am 99% sure in his head he went "holy fuck" even though he just won the title. Brock is a scary man, and he will fight anyone that brings the $$$
Really? A push? And dc just finished a fight, and was relaxed. Cain already spanked Lesnar, DC will do the same or worse.

He’s just building up a David/Goliath drama to sell the fight.

As many mentioned, DC trains with Cain who already beat Brock so he’ll be confident.

Will root for Brock though.

Last edited:
Because you believe DC isn't sure if he's afraid of Brock when he clearly isn't. He just doesn't want it to seem like a squash match. Cain destroyed him years ago pre USADA and they are very similar in style. He wasn't afraid of Jones who already proved to be the better fighter I don't think he's afraid of Brock or anyone he faces.

You might be right, but i honestly think Brock is THAT big that anyone would have some fear fighting him. Cain solved that puzzle, i know, but still Brock is probably one of the strongest fighters to have ever entered the octagon, hass HUGE mass and is a good wrestler.

I don't see it as a squash match at all tbh, and i am not an MMA noob or WWE fan.

Honestly, I think DC knows that Brock crumbles with punches. Brock is a big strong guy, and he hits hard, but he's all offense.

Strangely enough, Brock doesn't have a glass chin (although he seems to have glass abs) -- he just doesn't like getting hit. So when he punched he just turtles and crumbles. If Brock was a serious warrior and would push forward even with a broken nose (Bas Rutten), he'd be unstoppable.

DC says he can wank faster at heavyweight.

Brock is a scary guy, especially since he had those high-heeled boots and was probably in the region of 300lbs at the time.

Those heels must of been 2 or 3 inches , given Lesnar a bigger look , I think it was planned the whole face off of who ever won the fight , to make Lesnar look more imposing then he already is.

I read that DC and Brock are actually good friends. Anyone have more info on this?

Honestly, I think DC knows that Brock crumbles with punches. Brock is a big strong guy, and he hits hard, but he's all offense.

Strangely enough, Brock doesn't have a glass chin (although he seems to have glass abs) -- he just doesn't like getting hit. So when he punched he just turtles and crumbles. If Brock was a serious warrior and would push forward even with a broken nose (Bas Rutten), he'd be unstoppable.
Lol if Brock wasn't gifted title shots he would never even sniff the belt

That's why i like DC. He is honest AF. He just openly asked himself if he is scared of Brock. That's a real man to me.

So to answer your question: DC is still figuring out wether or not he is shook.

<Fedor23><Goldie11>

Personally, I think Cormier is playing a role to sell tickets.

We all are.

How can a man that big and that strong be such and incredibly pussy?

DC is going to beat him, then lesnar is going to test positive for steroids LOL

That's why i like DC. He is honest AF. He just openly asked himself if he is scared of Brock. That's a real man to me.

So to answer your question: DC is still figuring out wether or not he is shook.

<Fedor23><Goldie11>

I agree. Anyone that says they don’t experience some sort of fear if Brock Lesnar pushes you, going full tilt is not living in reality. It’s how a person responds to that fear and manages it that counts.

Those heels must of been 2 or 3 inches , given Lesnar a bigger look , I think it was planned the whole face off of who ever won the fight , to make Lesnar look more imposing then he already is.
Remember that pic of Brock with Shaquille? Crazy how small he looked then.

Back