Where is the USADA Pool located?

Haj01

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I always hear about this testing pool. The USADA testing pool that all the fighters are in. Where are they based and what exactly are they testing for?

Are they seeing for how long they can keep back stroke? Does it give an accurate measure on cardiovascular endurance?

How come I have never seen anyone post pictures of the USADA pool? Is it Olympic sized? How can all the fighters be in there at once all at the same time?

If someone has any pics, will be much appreciated. Why did the UFC invest so much into a thrid party pool? Why didn't they just build their own at the UFC performance institute? Or even perhaps donate to the Joe Rogan University?

mma_poolParty_shop_v3_12.jpg

Fuck me dude, why did I laugh at this..

I hear they have a 10m platform they have to enter the pool from, failure to do so is a USADA flag

Good question.

While we're on the topic of pools, where is the infamous gene pool located?

Pity black people aren't excluded from this pool too.

<mma1>

Think its in the backyard of the TUF house.

Reseda Park, Reseda, California.

8 lanes, 50 meters.

But the gutters aren't deep enough, the water is fucking freezing, and the pool is so chlorinated you can't swim without goggles and you're left with a hacking cough that hasn't gone away in over 30 years. Your sister's blond hair is still green to this day.

Yes, I still have fucking issues about my competitive swimming career.

I always hear about this testing pool. The USADA testing pool that all the fighters are in. Where are they based and what exactly are they testing for?

Are they seeing for how long they can keep back stroke? Does it give an accurate measure on cardiovascular endurance?

How come I have never seen anyone post pictures of the USADA pool? Is it Olympic sized? How can all the fighters be in there at once all at the same time?

If someone has any pics, will be much appreciated. Why did the UFC invest so much into a thrid party pool? Why didn't they just build their own at the UFC performance institute? Or even perhaps donate to the Joe Rogan University?

Somebody must be pretty wasted after England lost lol.

Back