Shoop Winners revealed! ✌️✌️NON GIF SHOOP CONTEST v3 FINAL ROUND VOTING - Shoop dat UFC 226

You get 3 votes. You can change your vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
giphy.gif

Ok, 1. and 3. are my favorites hope they win.

My last vote goes to: 10.

Special mention for: 4, 5, 7, 11, 12, 15. (lol at Cain Iron Man haha)

You guys all have skills and are extra funny congrats to all participants.

Not sure how this got turned into a contest? Would have liked to know in the beginning and I would have A Leveled my Shoop.

Oh well

Not sure how this got turned into a contest? Would have liked to know in the beginning and I would have A Leveled my Shoop.

Oh well
The contestants are only those who signed up & submitted by the deadline. The shoops that are in the rest of the thread outside the OP are not a part of the contest.

dance-class-3-jpg.405837

Derrick Lewis ($130,000 + $130,000 = $260,000) def.
Francis Ngannou ($100,000)
<Lmaoo><45><45><Lmaoo><45><45><Lmaoo>

Dat fooking fight cost them Tree Fiddy mang. :eek:<Eek2.0>:eek:
<bball2>

Attachments

• Dance Class 3.jpg
    Dance Class 3.jpg
    189 KB · Views: 305
Last edited:
Damn bruh, calm down!

Calm down? I know "fast" and "pass out from exhaustion". :)

Not sure how this got turned into a contest? Would have liked to know in the beginning and I would have A Leveled my Shoop. Oh well

Hi kay_dawg. We had a sign up thread in early June for this contest. Then we had a Qualifying Shoop Contest for UFC 225. Here is a link to the "A Contest" and here is a link to the "B contest". We had to split the Qualifying Round into 2 threads because the polls only hold 20 selections and we had close to 40 entrants. The top 20 from the Qualifying Round advance to this Final Round.

In other words, you would have had to sign up back in June, and then made it to the top 20 to advance. Hope that all makes sense.

Also hope to see you next Contest which will probably be the MS Paint Contest. We do have a "tag list" and we can add you to that list which will tag you when we have a sign up thread. Note that you may also be tagged in other shoop threads and stuff, so if you are interested let me know.

now where did i see that before?
haha... Ngannou & Lewis had to be put on here. It's actually one of my first contest entries. It absolutely had to be updated. :p Those 2 made history & joined a very select group of stall fighters!

:oops:

Another razor close decision went against Groovy. Upon review, I got it round 2 & 3 for Groovy, but the only reason he lost round 2 is because he got cut. That's an actual judges criteria despite the fact that Groovy outstruck him. The plan is to get thingz on the right track in October.

Meanwhile, enjoy this cool shoop competition and....

99Mz5tO.jpg

@Abazzdeboom @Air Lats @anacondavise @Andzso @ArtOfDrowning @Bacco @Ballsaque @bareyb @BC @beefcake180 @billharford @charalsias @chinarice @Chivas GDL @Codpiece @Dana_is_your_GOD @DaPunkMinowaMan @Davey Crockett @Dead Kennedy @ditchbankbandit @djolegeorgee @Dragon Punch @drbolony @Dr Hannibal Lecter @DS7 @ejazahmednit @ElCasca @El Che @Elmonstro1 @Erocthadon @Essie @Flex Plexico @FranOlivetto @FrontNakedChoke @Gabe @glenwo2 @GOD...frey Jones @gono btw @Haj01 @PoundMeToo @Herwald @hot carl @Huligani @HwoarangStyle @ImNotSurpisedDonks! @Irritated Tomcat @James Baller @Jkaylor @kammfreudenstei @KYS @Ken Fresno @knowsitall @Kwic @Kristian82 @Loko3 @LouisBolanos @MacGregor @Magnum1978 @MayhemMonkey @mayorcrazyeyes @Mike @mikehunt @mirellale @MonkeyGirl @Morris88 @Myrddin Wild @NationWideNinja @NinjaNiK @number 9 @One MMA Fan @Ottawaguy @OxSxM @Pakman @paynebringer @phunky @Moretti @politozx7r @Psychedelic @qw3rty @Rex Kwon Do @Rittsy @RoyJonesJr @Sage NorthGOAT @SakuWandyCop @sangreporsangre @Schoolboy Q @scorpipede @SenorFranko @Sgt Smith @Shamrocker @shertardinho @SimonNova @sirmorbach @Skirm @Slobodan @Soul On Ice @Spinning S**t @Summoning @Swarthy @Teh_Lulz7 @TGArthur @The Best JG @The High Priest @Threetrees @Toco @Tomasz79 @toronto1994 @Übermacht @Valhoven @Warh3z @WarVitor @Workaholic @Yashabo @ZackZed @Zap @2GunTommy @315MMAFighter

a lot of dope shoops, 3 votes weren't enough

Back