Social San Francisco gets 16000 complaints about public defecation in a week

I was just walking around SF last week. Not one turd was seen. I seriously doubt anyone will be walking around the areas that actually have these issues. If you do there are worse things than shit to worry about.

Cali bashing is what poor dumb red state cucks do to make themselves feel better about living in a poor welfare state.

Tell me about how supply side economics works again...

By the way, a home value is nor “empty, vacuous status.” It is the most valuable assets most families have and where most middle class wealth is tied up in this country.

Don’t believe me? Ask the millions of families who are still underwater from the housing market tanking in 2008.

@Pessimystic

It worked out great for me.

My uncle was in a rush to sell my grandmother's home in when she passed so I bought his share and it's worth about $150K more already. The total value of the mortgage is less than the appreciation already.

We have to keep red states afloat with all the extra federal welfare taxes we pay because folks in the south are too stupid to care for themselves so we end up not having enough to take care of this. these kinds of problems wouldn't happen if the southern red states could get off their lazy asses and support themselves without Big Papa CALIFORNIA having to bail them out with federal pork welfare money.

I will do what you like to do and cherry pick.

https://www.cnbc.com/2009/07/21/The-Biggest-US-Welfare-States.html?slide=16

1. California
% of pop. on assistance: 3.30%

2. Maine
% of pop. on assistance: 2.37%

3. Tennessee
% of pop. on assistance: 2.15%

4. Massachusetts
% of pop. on assistance: 2.09%

5. Vermont
% of pop. on assistance: 2.02%

6. District of Columbia
% of pop. on assistance: 1.99%

7. New York
% of pop. on assistance: 1.92%

8. Minnesota
% of pop. on assistance: 1.88%

9. Washington
% of pop. on assistance: 1.86%

Tie-10. New Mexico
% of pop. on assistance: 1.83%

Tie-10. Indiana
% of pop. on assistance: 1.83%

12. Rhode Island
% of pop. on assistance: 1.79%

13. Michigan
% of pop. on assistance: 1.65%

14. Pennsylvania
% of pop. on assistance: 1.60%

15. Oregon
% of pop. on assistance: 1.55%

Last edited:
AMERICA%2BCALI%25283%2529.png

I guess you could rent a $4k studio in shithole San Fran or buy a 4 bedroom with 2 acres in the outskirts of a place like San Antonio for $200k. I choose the peace, quiet and freedom over bums and shit.
Legit LOL'd!

SF got expensive fast shit I win'r be moving there any time soon. Seems really chill.

16,000? Was it a light week or something?

What is the ratio of human to animal feces on the sidewalk?

Seriously though, I know some cities in South America that are well-off, but people just don't pick after their dogs yet, but it's only a matter of time as stigma increases. Is this strictly a people crapping on the street problem in SF?
Pretty sure dogs don't sh*t in buckets.

For a liberal shithole it certainly has a much larger and more robust economy than whatever backwards red state swamp you shuck corn in.
Yeah, I hear janitors are making a killing with the perpetual flow of sh*t!

If i visit America i want to go to SF now. To shit all over the place in public to show how much i hate them!

Cali bashing is what poor dumb red state cucks do to make themselves feel better about living in a poor welfare state.
I live in WA and fuck California.

All the motherfuckers move up here and drive our housing prices up so that no one in my generation can buy a house now at 30.

spin spin spin

you should be a cable news pundit.
I thoroughly enjoy reading your replies, because you're probably making the same face as your AV every time someone wrecks you.

Keep 'em coming, Bro!

I thoroughly enjoy reading your replies, because you're probably making the same face as your AV every time someone wrecks you.

Keep 'em coming, Bro!

you must be bored today. go outside and do something.

thanks for your contribution to the thread.

Back