Who was the biggest winner and loser in Pulp Fiction?

100% Butch

He has that French girl and possibly Ezmerelda Villelobos around his finger. That's bigger than any win in the ring.

But they get to go to a volleyball game or something
Annow I tek "milady" to breffust. (AKA hormone therapy.) C'n agave you two jinnler & genitals a ride somewhere?

Who taught that fucker to speak?
kisspng-glasgow-winston-the-wolf-wolfe-harvey-keitel-dir-ad-5ac39574def8e4.1124518715227672209133.jpg

He didnt win anything,he went through alot of unneeded aggravation and happened to get out of the situation unscathed. He didnt gain anything. Butch got money and Jules got closer to God. All Jules did was establish that there isnt a certain sign in front of his house cos that isnt the business he is in.

Jimmie got to keep what he treasured most - normalcy. He doesn’t have the deaths of others on his conscience like Jules. He didn’t get kicked out of the city and told if he comes back he’s a dead man. Coming out of the whole situation unscathed is probably the biggest win you can get. It’s Jimmie, man, gotta keep the wife happy and avoid drama.

Jimmie got to keep what he treasured most - normalcy. He doesn’t have the deaths of others on his conscience like Jules. He didn’t get kicked out of the city and told if he comes back he’s a dead man. Coming out of the whole situation unscathed is probably the biggest win you can get. It’s Jimmie, man, gotta keep the wife happy and avoid drama.
Butch killed several guys in this movie alone,and he dont have their deaths on his conscience. He dont give a fuck.He's got a whole lot of money and all he gotta do is stay out of LA. Fuck LA.

Butch killed several guys in this movie alone,and he dont have their deaths on his conscience. He dont give a fuck.He's got a whole lot of money and all he gotta do is stay out of LA. Fuck LA.

Things like that can haunt you for the rest of your life. Even if you did it in self defense. There’s been a lot of hard criminals and murderers that are really effected by the shit they’ve done years down the road. Wouldn’t you say you’re better off avoiding all the drama altogether like Jimmie?

Sure, Butch got some money, but look at what he went through. Would you want to go through that? Jimmie wanted nothing to do with any of it and he got to live in peace. I started this all off as a joke, but it’s still kinda true. Jimmie didn’t have to kill anybody or look over his shoulder. I’d prefer that instead of being sent to kill people, being afraid someone’s going to kill me, etc.

I think part of the reason Jules quit was because it was all weighing on him too much and he thought god was telling him to stop (amazing ending to a movie). I’d rather be the boring guy who drinks coffee every morning, has a wife, house, etc, and no bodies under my belt. That life of normalcy and safety is the biggest win imo.

Things like that can haunt you for the rest of your life. Even if you did it in self defense. There’s been a lot of hard criminals and murderers that are really effected by the shit they’ve done years down the road. Wouldn’t you say you’re better off avoiding all the drama altogether like Jimmie?

Sure, Butch got some money, but look at what he went through. Would you want to go through that? Jimmie wanted nothing to do with any of it and he got to live in peace. I started this all off as a joke, but it’s still kinda true. Jimmie didn’t have to kill anybody or look over his shoulder. I’d prefer that instead of being sent to kill people, being afraid someone’s going to kill me, etc.

I think part of the reason Jules quit was because it was all weighing on him too much and he thought god was telling him to stop (amazing ending to a movie). I’d rather be the boring guy who drinks coffee every morning, has a wife, house, etc, and no bodies under my belt. That life of normalcy and safety is the biggest win imo.
Butch is a hard motherfucker,he didnt care about killin the guy in the ring,and you KNOW he didnt care about Musashi'ing maynard. He who dares wins,and Butch fucking got the jackpot,AND settled shit with Marcellus,because he still had the honor to go back and get the watch,and he still had the honor to save Marcellus from his gimp fate.

01-samurai-de-nguyen.jpg

Butch is a hard motherfucker,he didnt care about killin the guy in the ring,and you KNOW he didnt care about Musashi'ing maynard. He who dares wins,and Butch fucking got the jackpot,AND settled shit with Marcellus,because he still had the honor to go back and get the watch,and he still had the honor to save Marcellus from his gimp fate.

01-samurai-de-nguyen.jpg

Lol what a fucked up scene though. Seeino Ving Rhames in that situation is funny because he’s known as a tough guy in his movies, especially Pulp Fiction. Fucking samurai swords n shit. Great movie. I’m really looking forever to the Manson related movie Quentin comes out with next. In regards to this, I think we can just agree to disagree at this point. I’d rather not experience anything Butch went through and stay in my normal, routine-based life. I don’t want hitmen after me. Weird gimpy motherfuckers trying to rape me, etc. I don’t want my life to get completely turned upside down like all the shit everybody went through. Fuuuck dat.

Lol what a fucked up scene though. Seeino Ving Rhames in that situation is funny because he’s known as a tough guy in his movies, especially Pulp Fiction. Fucking samurai swords n shit. Great movie. I’m really looking forever to the Manson related movie Quentin comes out with next. In regards to this, I think we can just agree to disagree at this point. I’d rather not experience anything Butch went through and stay in my normal, routine-based life. I don’t want hitmen after me. Weird gimpy motherfuckers trying to rape me, etc. I don’t want my life to get completely turned upside down like all the shit everybody went through.
Ving was like "this script too damn good to not get raped in the butt"

Lol what a fucked up scene though. Seeino Ving Rhames in that situation is funny because he’s known as a tough guy in his movies, e
Rhames said he WANTED the role because Marsellus would be buggered. He said he knew he'd be, heh, pigeon-holed into the stereotypical tough guy/Black guy role and Marsellus would, heh, show a side of him we'd never otherwise see.

Heh, pegged.

Ving was like "this script too damn good to not get raped in the butt"

Speaking of butts, check out the post below.

Rhames said he WANTED the role because Marsellus would be buggered. He said he knew he'd be, heh, pigeon-holed into the stereotypical tough guy/Black guy role and Marsellus would, heh, show a side of him we'd never otherwise see.

Heh, pegged.

Heh heh.. heh..

upload_2018-7-12_14-32-31.jpeg

Uranus has been overrun by Klingons.

Oh yeah, Beavis? Well fuck you, you stupid ass cunt.

This turned out good. Ima do more of these.

Only butch knows about that

Non issue

Not necessarily, it could just mess with his own head. What if part of him, however small, got aroused?
He could start to question his sexuality. Next thing you know: he's the new Gimp.

Not necessarily, it could just mess with his own head. What if part of him, however small, got aroused?
He could start to question his sexuality. Next thing you know: he's the new Gimp.
Nah not Butch. Cant fuck The Fucker. He didnt get that name for wearin dresses and puttin leather masks on.

Back