Dana & Ronda

kingT

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Is Shaub suggesting that Ronda is cheating on Travis with uncle Dana? Some of you might say that he was referring to Dana's favoritism towards Ronda but that can't be true because this is 2018. Ronda no longer fights for uncle Dana! If Shaub is right then I can only feel for Travis, he's home taking care of dishes and laundry and his woman is out there bringing in the dollars kicking ass in WWE and kicking it with Uncle Dana on the side. Also, I find the "doing her laundry" reference very accurate since Ronda is an alpha female who likes to be in charge of her men. I'm really interested in Shaub's book and can't wait for the release date! Discuss but please be respectful
Update: go to page 2
She uses them

Then she destroys them

Ronda bless!

Last edited:
At least she took her loss like a pro, has no limitation on media regarding MMA discussion, addressed her fans, and...wait...

Don't care for Ronda but it's obvious Schaubjj is missing her since he can't keep her name out of his mouth.

13E6B418-A9C1-4824-AB55-A94CD4F264D9.jpeg

Is it just me, or did Brendan get his whole schtick from Alf?

The hair, the new career...Help me Ronda!

<Dana05>

Last edited:
I do have a suspicion that it has something to do with Ronda. Would not be surprised at all if he attempted to hit her up.

Dana can get 10s galore in Vegas.

Dana can get 10s galore in Vegas.
Looks aren't everything. Plenty of men love strong women with attitude (most of them hide it though). Ronda has great personality and I bet she's so fun to be with

I have no interest in Ronda's sex life
Family-Guy-Vomit.gif

welterweight ronda is ugly but weight cut ronda is one of better female fighters

Seems like Schaub is bitter towards both of them tbh, he likes to think of himself as king dick but both are way more successful and have earned way more than him

Looks aren't everything. Plenty of men love strong women with attitude (most of them hide it though). Ronda has great personality and I bet she's so fun to be with
<mma3>
<{Joewithit}>
<30>
<6>
<Huh2>
<{katwhu}>
<Dana05>
<{hughesimpress}>
<LikeReally5>
<{clintugh}>

<{cruzshake}>
<36>
<codychoke>

Yes that comment deserved them ALL.

Ronda is not strong and has a terrible attitude and an even worse personality.

Back