NINTENDO SWITCH Official Discussion v4: Did someone say... SMASH?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goddammit. :(

What happened to you NIS. You used to be cool and great. I mean it COULD get fixed. It all boils down to whether they want to or not.
Just read they actually fixed the translation issues.

Just read they actually fixed the translation issues.

10uep1.jpg

Okay gents, I made a Discord Sever to facilitate...well everything in terms of hooking up to play and discuss the Switch. Here is the invite to the place,

https://discord.gg/YCJBWAZ

I've made some specific channels that are fairly self-explanatory in what they're for. Feel free to spread the joy.

So excited for Octopath Traveler, but won't be able to play it right away. Still need to finish up Hollow Knight before starting another Switch game, since Splatoon 2 takes up a big chunk of my Switch time. Also started Ni No Kuni 2 on PS4 which I've really been enjoying.

notice there's no official switch user name exchange. any member of the switch illuminati want to friend request me? NNID: stevenflow

Nintendo wants to release 20-30 indi games per week!!!!

also just downloaded fortnite for switch... seems to run well on it

Got my copy of Octopath shipping now. Probably won't get to it right away since I still need to finish up Ys VIII.

Waiting on a sale for octopath. Got treasure tracker this morning and it's fun. Never played the Wii u version.

Also read that Devolver has 12 switch games lined up for this year still, and game maker will get a switch export update. Hotline Miami looms...

Played Octopath for about 5 hours. Game is great. Makes me as sad that you don't see these games anymore on console. The classic turn based fighting and graphics that vintage FF was known for. As an aside, the English VA is good, but as a preference go with Japanese.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back