“Black Axe” Nigerian Gang in Italy as African Invasion Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
More than mexico and central america ? I figured we beat western europe with no competition but didnt think anywhere had worse gang problems than there .

Yeah, he is an anti-US shill, let him be an asshat.

Anyplace you find with worse crime stats than the US is somehow inaccurate or the US fault in his eyes.

At some point people have to realise that opening your borders to shitheads from shitholes is not a good idea and not in the best interests of your country.

So I guess the moral of the story, is that it's ok to have violent criminal Mafias like the Sicilian Mafia but once some foreign gang comes in and starts taking over...That's unacceptable.

Only Mafias/Gangs from Italy have the right to hurt/extort/and kill innocent people, not those damn Africans!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Those Italian gangs create infrastructure, work in management, and use strong arm tactics to be in charge and get paid from things that get done. The world could be rid of them, as well, but a Nigerian gang would only destroy and rape; never build; never have any positive impact.

Sorry about reality.

Shows where my brain is...

I saw "Black Axe" and immediately was thinking of that show Black Sails.

I get what you're saying but I don't think that's any better.
Of course it's better. One creates a place like Italy, and does some shady things; the other is boko haram.

The mafia is involved with building things, and use bad tactics that shouldn't take place to get there. They end up pitching in money for hospitals and other vital services. You think this gang has any plans like that? The gangs of African descended people in America, who should have caught on a little, never use any of the money they get to start legitimate businesses. Ever. I'm sorry.

They're actually called the "Black Ask" gang.

;)

Those Italian gangs create infrastructure, work in management, and use strong arm tactics to be in charge and get paid from things that get done. The world could be rid of them, as well, but a Nigerian gang would only destroy and rape; never build; never have any positive impact.

Sorry about reality

LMFAO @ you making white italian gangs seem all civilized and sophisticated but black gangs as savage rapist.....Holyshit you hate black people and fear White Women being with black guys from other post I seen from you.

Those savage destroyers/Rapist Nigerian gangs, are so good that the Sicilian mafia has been forced to strike deals with them...I guess the Sicilians aren't that much better.

LMFAO @ you making white italian gangs seem all civilized and sophisticated but black gangs as savage rapist.....Holyshit you hate black people and fear White Women being with black guys from other post I seen from you.

Those savage destroyers/Rapist Nigerian gangs, are so good that the Sicilian mafia has been forced to strike deals with them...I guess the Sicilians aren't that much better.

LMFAO at your pretending there isn't a level of sophistication in those syndicates that doesn't exist in machete wielding African gangs.

TELL THE TRUTH DUMMY.

Right. The cosa nostra has nice houses that are kept up well; families; standing in the community. They will have to strike deals with the rapists to keep their area relatively safe.

and don't forget fear of bbc!

@SammyPops

That is true @Amerikuracana has shown fear of the BBC...He always mentions white women liking BBC and has gone as far as saying that he is teaching his girls to not be attracted to black guys lol

Last edited:
Yeah, you can kiss your low crime stats away if you learn anything from Europe.
Just imagine if you would have gangs in the US.
Cities like Chicago, Detroit or Baltimore wouldn't be those crime free paradises anymore.
They would look more like Europen shitholes like Munich, Vienna or Prague.
Might as well make them worse then, eh?

@SammyPops

That is true @Amerikuracana has show fear of the BBC...He always mentions white women liking BBC and has gone as far as saying that he is teaching his girls to not be attracted to black guys lol

No, no I tell them the truth. They can marry whoever they want from ANY race.

Your like a 2nd or 3rd world troll who hates any white nation not being mixed. I see you everywhere spreading your pro open borders and defense of all that is not white or 2nd or 3rd world. You seem to want mass muslim immigration and non white into only white countries. You a troll. It is so obvious you also give more points for brown muslims or black anything. You are everywhere pushing it

I literally said nothing of that.

I don't want open borders....A lot of Muslim nations are shitholes and need to change their ways IMO.

I don't give points to brown muslims or blacks

Now I do hate people like OP crying and exaggerating everything and acting like the sky is falling as if Europe is gonna turn muslim in the next 50 years and they will get rid of the current government.

We just need to whiten up all our cities and states to be honest. Colored folks have got to go. I dont feel safe anymore.
Your posting has been really flat this week, bud.

I think you need a few months in the gulag.

@SammyPops

That is true @Amerikuracana has show fear of the BBC...He always mentions white women liking BBC and has gone as far as saying that he is teaching his girls to not be attracted to black guys lol

Also.. This is what you have to do to avoid the truth. To keep your delusion safe. It's ok, go with the truth; it's ok. Let your mind open.

Yeah, I've had sex with more than a few black chicks, btw.

Of course it's better. One creates a place like Italy, and does some shady things; the other is boko haram.

The mafia is involved with building things, and use bad tactics that shouldn't take place to get there. They end up pitching in money for hospitals and other vital services. You think this gang has any plans like that? The gangs of African descended people in America, who should have caught on a little, never use any of the money they get to start legitimate businesses. Ever. I'm sorry.

You're sorry that you're wrong? Then why bother typing it?

The Black Axe is still less dangerous than a black ex.

I read the title as being about music, like the British Rock Invasion in the US.

It's an African Invasion!!!

nas-gif-1.gif

"That was NAS, now here's that hot new rap trio, Black Axe with Fuck Yo Couch!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back