“Black Axe” Nigerian Gang in Italy as African Invasion Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
We just need to whiten up all our cities and states to be honest. Colored folks have got to go. I dont feel safe anymore.
and if minorities want to blame someone, blame Asians, they stole all the White Man's jobs and money. Get the Asians out too.

LMFAO at your pretending there isn't a level of sophistication in those syndicates that doesn't exist in machete wielding African gangs.

TELL THE TRUTH DUMMY.

Right. The cosa nostra has nice houses that are kept up well; families; standing in the community. They will have to strike deals with the rapists to keep their area relatively safe.
@Amerikuracana

They have nice houses by killing/ripping off other Italian hard working people.....These fuckers cheated the system and fuck over people either by killing/stealing from them, that's how those cunts got those nice houses.

Everything they have is because they either killed/extorted/ripped off hard working people.....Sorry but they are POS like the Nigerian gangs.

It's pathetic how you are making them seem as upstanding citizens just because they are a White gang/Mafia.

I'm sorry, but I'm not wrong. Common sense isn't wrong.

No, you're wrong. Common sense might not be wrong but ignorance usually is. And, unfortunately, you brought the latter, not the former.

As a courtesy - your allegation that African gangs in the U.S. don't put the money into legitimate businesses is where you should start examining your shortcomings.

@Amerikuracana

They have nice houses by killing/ripping off other Italian hard working people.....These fuckers cheated the system and fuck over people either by killing/stealing from them, that's how those cunts got those nice houses.

Everything they have is because they either killed/extorted/ripped off hard working people.....Sorry but they are POS like the Nigerian gangs.

It's pathetic how you are making them seem as upstanding citizens just because they are a White gang/Mafia.

They suck too.. But Italy can exist in its decent form with them. It was created with them being there.

Also.. This is what you have to do to avoid the truth. To keep your delusion safe. It's ok, go with the truth; it's ok. Let your mind open.

Yeah, I've had sex with more than a few black chicks, btw.

No, no I tell them the truth. They can marry whoever they want from ANY race.

@Amerikuracana

Bro, I read your post for a while.....You totally take black guys as threat to white women.....I remember some weird ass post from you regarding this...Saying women think with their vagina or some shit.

You also said that you are teaching your young girls to be a certain way so they won't be like regular white girls who could potentially end up with a black guy.

Also who gives a shit if you fucked black chicks lol.

They suck too.. But Italy can exist in its decent form with them. It was created with them being there.

Italy is in decent form is where your second problem starts. Italy is in an economic crisis.

No, you're wrong. Common sense might not be wrong but ignorance usually is. And, unfortunately, you brought the latter, not the former.

As a courtesy - your allegation that African gangs in the U.S. don't put the money into legitimate businesses is where you should start examining your shortcomings.

Ok.. I'm sure a few times. But when I talk to my black friends from Detroit, in person, they 100% agree with me. They don't organize community events, or fund (in any real scale, be real) business in an area.

Don't the I talians have special forces ? send them in hunt that vermin down.

Shoot them all if they in any way resist arrest, the ones that know their place get to live and be deported.

Ok.. I'm sure a few times. But when I talk to my black friends from Detroit, in person, they 100% agree with me. They don't organize community events, or fund (in any real scale, be real) business in an area.

Sure, your black friends agree with you. Okay. No really, I believe you.

@Amerikuracana

Bro, I read your post for a while.....You totally take black guys as threat to white women.....I remember some weird ass post from you regarding this...Saying women think with their vagina or some shit.

You also said that you are teaching your young girls to be a certain way so they won't be like regular white girls who could potentially end up with a black guy.

Also who gives a shit if you fucked black chicks lol.

No. I raise them to be decent people.

No, no I tell them the truth. They can marry whoever they want from ANY race.
@Amerikuracana

Sounds like a weird conversation, now that I think about it......Probably goes like this..."Regardless of my rants about other races, you can marry whatever race you like"...lololol

IDK, but my family never gave me a "It's ok to marry whatever race you want" talk.........Then Again I wasn't raised in a racist household.

It's getting there.

Worse? Yeah, that's probably true. Thank goodness the mafia's involvement in their businesses and government has yielded such a great result.

I'm sure the regular Joe in Italy is extremely grateful to have no jobs and reduced purchasing power thanks to the sustainability of Mafia-nomics.

Sure, your black friends agree with you. Okay. No really, I believe you.
They do.. Or at least they see I'm not lying to them.

I told my friend brandyn "you can't have anything decent in an area when there are a lot of car jacking and smash and grabs. Nothing. That area will suck and there isn't anything anybody from the outside can do." He said "why" lol. That's how much diversionary thinking has been created. Getting away from it will HELP.

@Amerikuracana

Have you considered that maybe, just maybe Sherdog's resident Blackguy Expert has seen the shape of the nightmare to come?

multiracedjhero2_300.jpg

Worse? Yeah, that's probably true. Thank goodness the mafia's involvement in their businesses and government has yielded such a great result.

I'm sure the regular Joe in Italy is extremely grateful to have no jobs and reduced purchasing power thanks to the sustainability of Mafia-nomics.

Naw.. As the economy gets worse, they will be hated even more. You're right. The Africans coming and causing trouble will probably get blamed first, to be honest.

They do.. Or at least they see I'm not lying to them.

I told my friend brandyn "you can't have anything decent in an area when there are a lot of car hacking and smash and grabs. Nothing. That area will suck and there isn't anything anybody from the outside can do." He said "why" lol. That's how much diversionary thinking has been created. Getting away from it will HELP.

Wow, that is a totally believable conversation.

The award for "Best dramatic writing in a WR post" is pretty much yours at this point.

#noborders #fucktrump #everyoneslegal #etc

Wow, that is a totally believable conversation.

The award for "Best dramatic writing in a WR post" is pretty much yours at this point.

He's taking the bar this month. I swear to God that's how we talk. When we first started hanging out he tried showing me some worldstar videos like he was going to expand my horizons. I was like "I know about that sh&t.. It's a cancer, don't watch it." Then we talked for a while about it. We played on a team together in a basketball tournament.

Yeah, you can kiss your low crime stats away if you learn anything from Europe.
Just imagine if you would have gangs in the US.
Cities like Chicago, Detroit or Baltimore wouldn't be those crime free paradises anymore.
They would look more like Europen shitholes like Munich, Vienna or Prague.
Well speak for yourself bro. I personally enjoy our women being raped and killed, as well as my tax dollars paying for criminals to a better life than me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back