Tyson Fury to Fight Francesco Pianeta on August 18 in Belfast

MMALOPEZ

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
A bit better than Seiferi. Just another fight for Fury to get some rounds in and see where he's at before challenging AJ & Wilder.

Frank Warren is going to milk this, this is the last fight as people will start to stay away....

The only reason people are going to watch this, is that there are other fights on the card

Well at least he's not way smaller than Fury this time.

Improvement.

Pianeta is shot to pieces and was never that good anyway. We'll learn nothing from this fight.
Guys like Marco Huck and Tomasz Adamek are available and would provide a tougher challenge but still an easy victory for Fury.
This shows a lack of confidence from Fury and his team. At this rate, I think we can forget about Fury vs Joshua/Wilder before 2020.

Pianeta is shot to pieces and was never that good anyway. We'll learn nothing from this fight.
Guys like Marco Huck and Tomasz Adamek are available and would provide a tougher challenge but still an easy victory for Fury.
This shows a lack of confidence from Fury and his team. At this rate, I think we can forget about Fury vs Joshua/Wilder before 2020.

You’ll never see him in the ring with those two. Fury will lose to a fringe contender in a couple of fights. Stick a fork in Tyson, he’s done.

Frank Warren is going to milk this, this is the last fight as people will start to stay away....

The only reason people are going to watch this, is that there are other fights on the card

Carl Frampton is the main event.

Pianeta is a cancer survivor, he has one ball but bigger than everybody else.

This guy also used to be a former kickboxer. You can add his name to the list. He is only 33 so not totally washed up. He is also a Calabrian. I wonder if he has ties to the N'Drangheta.

edit nevemind he grew up in Germany

Adamek is old now

Back