gaming's greatest warrior returning

Fucking degen, always flaunting your PC superiority. Like, we fucking get it dude. You're a Quake god cause you use a mouse and mechanical keyboard. Smoke some anime, weeb.

Fucking degen, always flaunting your PC superiority. Like, we fucking get it dude. You're a Quake god cause you use a mouse and mechanical keyboard. Smoke some anime, weeb.

Get on ur knees while I pound these mechanical keys

Get on ur knees while I pound these mechanical keys

200w.gif

Just another white trash kid who's mom won't buy him a PC go play some more dragon balls you dork

LOL. There it is again. PC superiority complex. Just cause you main an S tier team, Krillian/Tien/Yamcha btw, you think you can talk down to me. You probably haven't even reached Super Saiyan God rank. Go jack off with some thermal paste, idiot.

LOL. There it is again. PC superiority complex. Just cause you main an S tier team, Krillian/Tien/Yamcha btw, you think you can talk down to me. You probably haven't even reached Super Saiyan God rank. Go jack off with some thermal paste, idiot.

Why would I jerk off with thermal paste it would just get hard and dry pft shows how stupid you are peasant. Yeah and running a S tier team on PC IS SUPERIOR idiot less frame delay and better network god why are you still talking peasant.

Back