Recent fights/results/news from China

what happened to marat?

he rather to fight for a glory title that he is never going to take from Sitthichai o_O?

Kunlun prize money is way more attractive..

watched the wlf "world cup" season ' show today

good fights

july 7 we had GOH 32

notable fights:

Wei Rui vs Deng Zeqi for GoH 63kg world title

Tie Yinghua vs Riki Matsuoka

Golden Fighter: Romania vs. China 2 event in Mamaia, Romania at the Black Sea resort, probably in association again with Wu Lin Feng (WLF).

Both Andrei and Bogdan Stoica are on the card confirmed.

Possibly all Adrian Maxim, Adrian Mitu and Alex Filip.

Golden Fighter Romania vs. Bulgaria in Varna, Bulgaria was broadcast on Henan TV in China.

Last edited:
Some social website poster, it"s surely not official:

36283151_2075537716021772_8223829084312961024_n.jpg

Was anyone able to find a video of Rungrawee vs Brad Riddell?

Superbon has pulled out of kunlun 75 due to muscular strain. His rematch against Nayanesh is rescheduled to the 9th September.

People are calling this a dive. What do you guys think?

Reminds me of when Sittichai KOed Superbon. The punch to the head dropped him yet hes rolling around as if it was a body shot.

The fact that no one replied to my comment above shows that you guys also think it was a dive but are turning a blind eye on it due to your love for Kunlun.

Or because people cannot bother or because it is a full video?

I could show people the last 5 seconds of Buakaw vs Sato III and everyone would think Buakaw dove.

Could have just been there to collect a pay check and gave up. I would probably care more if it was top 5 fighters. Also isn't that the Emei Legend logo? Maybe Im confusing them, haven't watched Kunlun in a long time.

That's Emei yeah.

The fact that...somethingsomething...a blind eye due to your hatred for...

The fact that...somethingsomething...a blind eye due to your hatred for...
What does this mean? When have I ever shown hatred for Kunlun or any kickboxing promotion for that matter. I'm just real. If I think a fight is a dive im gonna point it out. I've even got into arguments on the boxing subforum when I think somethings off like the judge who gave that ridiculous scorecard for the first Canelo/GGG fight and I end up being the bad guy. When people are in love with something they don't WANT to believe anything negative about it so they get defensive and go on the attack or ignore by turning a blind eye. This happens in all aspects of life. A trump supporter doesn't want to believe he's even the slightest of corrupt. A Pacquiao fan will refuse to admit Floyd beat Pacquiao and so on. Then you have people like me who everyone knows im a big sittichai fan yet ill still point out that I think the first superbon fight was dive. I'm not gonna let my love for something cloud my judgement.

maybe because your like 18 months late on that fight. I called it a dive on the china thread somewhere on this board the it was live.

Also you still are the only idiot calling sittichai vs superbon 1 a dive.

Back