Games that deserve a comeback/sequel

I'd really love to see a new Tenchu game with updated movement mechanics too. That would be dope. On Xbox.

C: SOTN (just started replaying the XBOX 360 version on my Xbone)...

although that Bloodstone Ritual of the Night game coming out is arguably just that tbh, pretty stoked

This it my list is off the top of my head.
Gundam VS Zeta Gudnam = Big gundam fan and is my favorite game
S.O.C.O.M. U.S. Navy Seals = Was recommend to me on Little Creek by a guy and I was hooked
APF 2K8 = Meh graphics but made you balance and think about the players you picked for your team
Amored Core = Who don't like big ass mech that you can customize am I right
Pride FC = I youst to let the game sit so I can hear that glorious intro

Yeah SOCOM was always a cool series for sure.

I would pay 300 dollars for a xenogears remake/sequel

For real

For a little bit more you can buy yourself a Nintendo Switch and Xenoblade Chronicles 2. It is the spiritual successor to Xenogear...

would like to see a new Viewtiful Joe

I would like to see a Skyrim-esque remake of Zork.
a friend found a sealed copy of Zork in a salvation army a few years ago. Thought that was cool... a Morrowind like remake would be better imo. Shit, might as well give Morrowind a remake/sequel...

765414-warriorscoverps2.jpg

For a little bit more you can buy yourself a Nintendo Switch and Xenoblade Chronicles 2. It is the spiritual successor to Xenogear...

Is it?

They did actually make some true successors, with the "Xenosaga" games. Albeit, they were pretty bad.

Is it?

They did actually make some true successors, with the "Xenosaga" games. Albeit, they were pretty bad.

I don’t know for sure. Never played xenogear but wish I had. That’s what they say though and the reviews are good.

Surprising to see all the Psi-ops love. Guess that game wasn't as underrated and niche as I thought. That game was surprisingly good and really exceeded my expectations. Anyway:

Chrono Trigger
Final Fantasy Tactics!!!!!!!!
Baldur's Gate/Icewind Dale
General Chaos
Bioshock (Infinite doesn't count)
Dead Space
Alan Wake
Front Mission
Operation Darkness
Final Fantasy 4 and 6 Remake/Remaster

A 16 bit game released for the 32 bit mega drive(aka 32x)?
Damn that’s lazy
Uh... no. The mega drive is just what they called the genesis in Japan. The 32x was something different.

Uh... no. The mega drive is just what they called the genesis in Japan. The 32x was something different.
For some reason I thought the mega drive was the incorporated 32x console only available in Japan for a limited time before the next gen consoles came out.

Surprising to see all the Psi-ops love. Guess that game wasn't as underrated and niche as I thought. That game was surprisingly good and really exceeded my expectations. Anyway:

Chrono Trigger
Final Fantasy Tactics!!!!!!!!
Baldur's Gate/Icewind Dale
General Chaos
Bioshock (Infinite doesn't count)
Dead Space
Alan Wake
Front Mission
Operation Darkness
Final Fantasy 4 and 6 Remake/Remaster

Try out Prey if you want a bioshock sequel. It's very similar, but with a deus ex upgrade feature and multiple ways to solve problems.

Also its criminal there hasn't been a new FFT and front mission game

If Fable can go into Playstation that would be fucking awesome. Somebody needs to make that happen.
Let's work out a trade deal. Give us TLOU and Bloodborne and you can have whatever you want. We got dicked hard on exclusives this gen. It's appalling. I spent $300 to play Fallout 4 basically.

For some reason I thought the mega drive was the incorporated 32x console only available in Japan for a limited time before the next gen consoles came out.
Yeah I had a 32x as a kid, was worth it just for Doom imo. Can't remember what the 32X was in Japan, I'm thinking it might have been the 32X everywhere but that's probably wrong.
Try out Prey if you want a bioshock sequel. It's very similar, but with a deus ex upgrade feature and multiple ways to solve problems.

Also its criminal there hasn't been a new FFT and front mission game
Thanks for the recommendation! It's almost criminal FFT never got a sequel. I've sunk so many hours into it, that no other tactical game compares now. I'd legit buy a new console for a FFT sequel.

Me and a buddy bought the 32x specifically for doom, ill have to dig around but it might be the only 32x game I ever had.

Minus the cd/32x games.

In Japan they made a intagrated 32x/genesis console I’m not even sure if they offered a solo 32x in Japan.

Been a long long time since i looked into that stuff.

I need to replay both through but I think there are some level differences between say the doom 1 you could download on Xbox with 2016 doom and the 32x version.

32x version was definitely harder as you could not save and start over at the beginning of a level when you died, I remember that for sure it took us like a month to beat it.

Back