Games that deserve a comeback/sequel

Has anyone mentioned Dead Space yet?

Has anyone mentioned Dead Space yet?
Yeah I did and I think a few others too. Dead Space 1 is the best horror game I've played since Resident Evil started to suck. Dead Space 2 however was.... less fun.

Yeah I did and I think a few others too. Dead Space 1 is the best horror game I've played since Resident Evil started to suck. Dead Space 2 however was.... less fun.

I also preferred the first one but 2 and 3 were still fun, 3 felt the least like a dead space game with all the interaction with other living people.

I also preferred the first one but 2 and 3 were still fun, 3 felt the least like a dead space game with all the interaction with other living people.
Yeah word was EA forced them to make it more like a traditional action game in 3, because horror games are a niche market. They basically buried the series, since 3 then under performed. As usual, fuck EA.

Yeah word was EA forced them to make it more like a traditional action game in 3, because horror games are a niche market. They basically buried the series, since 3 then under performed. As usual, fuck EA.
Then shuttered the studio because fuck EA.

True Crime Streets of LA - While not a hugely popular game I did enjoy arresting random people on the street and/or planting evidence on them.

Fight Night Champion - Obviously

Warcraft 3 - Deserves Warcraft 4

Lionheart Legacy of the Crusader - while not a great game execution wise (Was pretty copy and paste) The world was interesting and combined history with high fantasy.

True Crime Streets of LA - While not a hugely popular game I did enjoy arresting random people on the street and/or planting evidence on them.

Fight Night Champion - Obviously

Warcraft 3 - Deserves Warcraft 4

Lionheart Legacy of the Crusader - while not a great game execution wise (Was pretty copy and paste) The world was interesting and combined history with high fantasy.
I had forgotten about true crime, was a fun game.

There was a sequel, Streets of NY. And have you played Sleeping Dogs? It's the successor to the series.

I'm really craving a 4-player co-op that isn't generic or just plain boring...

xbox_256.jpg

There was a sequel, Streets of NY. And have you played Sleeping Dogs? It's the successor to the series.

Played the sequel it was terrible. Played sleeping dogs and hated it, as much as they wanted it to be a successor it just wasn't even the same type of game. A real successor was Bioshock to Systemshock 2

Played the sequel it was terrible. Played sleeping dogs and hated it, as much as they wanted it to be a successor it just wasn't even the same type of game. A real successor was Bioshock to Systemshock 2

Interesting, I'd say its way more similar than Systemshock is to Bioshock (as well as being a better game than Streets of LA). It was also supposed to be titled Streets of Hong Kong, they changed the name and decided to start a new franchise.

Left4Dead 2
Oh HELL YEAH.
I would LOVE to see Left 4 Dead III.

I was so stoked when I found out the Left 4 Dead guys were making Evolve. Then I bought it and it was so lame.

We need a current gen Left 4 Dead 4 sure.

It would be awesome if there was a new Wizardy. New story, updated graphics but everything else stays exactly the same.

A new Driver that doesn’t suck would be cool, but I guess you could say just play GTA.

However they made a good movie from Driver, but not gta lol

Interesting, I'd say its way more similar than Systemshock is to Bioshock (as well as being a better game than Streets of LA). It was also supposed to be titled Streets of Hong Kong, they changed the name and decided to start a new franchise.

The whole point of Streets of LA that made it different from the rest was, responding to crimes and arresting people. Sleeping Dogs is more like GTA but you're secretly a cop.

Vigilante 8
Tobal
Bloody Roar
Syphon Filter

Back