love your av! that brand new album is one of my favourites

jesus christ is my fave song on it

_102505620_trumpsspomp_reuters.jpg
A match made in heaven.

@ThaiPlumRillo

saw you in the dana white/schaub thread but didn't wanna spam there

love your av! that brand new album is one of my favourites

jesus christ is my fave song on it
Thanks definitely one of my favorites!Always put on a good show too. Always good to see others here enjoyed them also

Thanks definitely one of my favorites!Always put on a good show too. Always good to see others here enjoyed them also

yup! I really liked their most recent album too but jesus christ is my fave song by them.

I only play it when i'm really down and in the dumps but it's a special song for me.

sometimes i have to stop myself listening to this song even though i adore it. it makes me feel things i didn't know i really felt. like a deep set nostaligia and a strong desire to get away from this place and this life at the same time. it makes me feel insanely sad to my soul, and hopeful at the same time. this is why i listen to music - it brings out parts of me i didn't even know i had.

lol @ "Modric" on all of these tweets.That's all they can say bc no one knows what he actually did yesterday. Besides give away the first goal

I can safely say that if france beat croatia in the final, you will LOVE my next video

embarrassing

5 people turned up LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back