Gowdy vs Strzok

DanMMAleague

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score

Strzok got the round of applause but I think both came out of it looking bad.

Gowdy is being a pencil necked weasel imo, taking stuff out of context to kiss ass with the prom king.

Strzok shouldn’t have sent those texts as an FBI agent.

I listened to it on my commute home and it was a circus. I loved how a few democrats used their time to solely and beligerantly bash Trump, knowing full well that the hearing would have a large public audience.

Looks like he's aged at least 10 years.
He's a lying sack of shit.

Lol, cripes. 20 seconds of questioning followed by 6 minutes of, “You can’t triple-stamp a double-stamp, Lloyd! You can’t triple-stamp a double-stamp!”

Last edited:
Strzok: i can't answer questions about an ongoing investigation

Republican: why not? Rabble, rabble, rabble.

Dems: can we release a transcript of the closed door meeting

Republicans: No, We can't release that info, it's part of an ongoing investigation.

d21.gif

Strzok: I wrote the text because..
Strzok moments later: I don't recall writing that text.

Then he says he can't answer questions about an alleged ongoing investigation and then precedes to do so when Democrats ask him questions about it.

It's unreal. A complete farce. And nothing will be done to him. His mistress ignores a subpoena and is not arrested. You try doing that.

Last edited:
First time I've heard Peter speak, what an absolute piece of shit.

Weird that Page chose only to testify only after Strzok publicly did

House Republicans are scumbags.

Their hypocrisy knows no bounds.

It's completely sickening.

Was anything brought up about a $44 dollar breakfast?

Live right now. Dems nut-hugging him while 'pubs try to question him when there is no reason. Clearly he was on Team Hillary and working actively against a POTUS candidate, if only in his texts to his side piece. Guilty. Next.

LOL . Gowdy interrupting Strzok, Dems yells out "this ain't Benghazi"

I followed this for a bit.

Southern republicans are a fucking joke. Louie Gohmert made a fool of himself like usual.

Also if Gowdy put this much effort into the president and his corrupt administration maybe he wouldn’t be leaving politics after being Cucked by the orange ape.

This is was farce. He refused to answer republican questions based on not being able to comment on ongoing investigation but then answers for the dems.

It’s obvious that he had the questions beforehand or a general idea and they rehearsed.

Even if you’re partisan, this is a sham.

This is was farce. He refused to answer republican questions based on not being able to comment on ongoing investigation but then answers for the dems.

It’s obvious that he had the questions beforehand or a general idea and they rehearsed.

Even if you’re partisan, this is a sham.

It’s an embarrassment all round.

The hearings in the senate look much more mature/less pathetic.

Back