***** 2018 NBA Offseason Thread v3: Biggest signing in League history

Status
Not open for further replies.
for home games

all games are taxed at the 'home' arena/locale
Well it depends. If you're a CA resident you're taxed on all income regardless of where it's made. You'll get a credit for paying taxes to other states though.

Which one of you fucks is trolling KD?

He’s handling it pretty well though. Respect.

Well it depends. If you're a CA resident you're taxed on all income regardless of where it's made. You'll get a credit for paying taxes to other states though.
I know, I figured it was easier to explain it without getting into all the specific Jock Tax situations and the credits some states give for paying in ohters

pretty crazy that Lakers are the vegas #2 favorites......without adding Kawhi or someone even close to couple w/ Bern

That's the Lebron factor and the Rockets losing Ariza and Luc.

Just wait till the Utah Jazz have a field day with Luke Walton.

The most delusional bandwagon fake fanbase in all of sports.
hohIx1r.jpg

I'm ashamed to be a fan of the same team as those cans. Not sure how anyone can be a fan of a convicted rapist.

as a longtime lakers fan since July of this year, the Jazz ain’t got squat on the lakes

I'm ashamed to be a fan of the same team as those cans. Not sure how anyone can be a fan of a convicted rapist.

There's some hardcore Showtime Laker fans left. Nick Van Excel Eddie Jones crew but the majority are cans like you said, Pathetic stans of a selfish ball hog rapists glory.

The Lakers are easily the greatest franchise in all of sports and the fact that so many soup-line level earners post non-stop vitriol itt proves that point.

Spend more time bettering yourselves and less time posting hate and maybe you won't have to buy all your furniture from the Salvation Army. LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back