Will Revo White Knight Shady?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, shitty refs were.

It was also Vontaze Burfict

Edit: and the Hill fumble

porter.0.gif

So watching this, again... (it's still a free country and I can motherfuckers come at me) and... is Alex Smith the only guy that was picked before Godgers that's still playing?

Says the Raider fan :I
What a limp dick, worn out rebuttal.

There is a difference between hard nosed players and scumbag pieces of trash like Pacman and Burfict.

Pacman, Thomas david, Derrick Johnson. Demarcus Ware just retired. Surprised it's that many considering the self life of QBs is so much longer and that draft was packed with bust RBs.

So watching this, again... (it's still a free country and I can motherfuckers come at me) and... is Alex Smith the only guy that was picked before Godgers that's still playing?

That was a solid draft class.

Thomas Davis and Derrick Johnson still going.

Shady is going to prison or this is a monumental coincidence.

The first report, via Matthew Fairburn of The Athletic, comes from July 2017 when police found McCoy outside the house with a “large mound” of clothing and personal items. McCoy said that he and Delicia Cordon had broken up and that Cordon was refusing to return jewelry loaned to them by jewelers for events.

Officers reported no signs of violence and that McCoy said he was concerned Cordon would make “false accusations” while noting that he was being “very careful” around her in light of the “climate of domestic abuse in his profession.” Officers told McCoy he could not kick Cordon out without formal eviction proceedings and that he should have witnesses around for further interactions given his concerns.

The police report from this week’s home invasion called it a “targeted” attack and noted that “the suspect demanded specific items from the victim.” Cordon’s attorneys said those items were pieces of jewelry that were given as gifts to her client before McCoy asked for them back.

An April 2018 call involved an argument between McCoy and Cordon regarding McCoy’s attempts to remove furniture from the house. There was no report of physical violence and the furniture was returned.

On June 1, 2018, police again went to the house after Cordon called them from Virginia and said she saw people moving things out of the house via a surveillance camera app on her phone. They found McCoy’s mother at the house and informed her that she could not remove what was considered “communal property” from the residence unless directed by civil court ruling. The officer spoke to McCoy on the phone and said the running back told him he would start that process.

TO not being announced at the HOF ceremony.

Very pleasing, hopefully this keeps him in perpetual rustlement for the rest of his bitch made life.

TO not being announced at the HOF ceremony.

Very pleasing, hopefully this keeps him in perpetual rustlement for the rest of his bitch made life.
I look at it the other way, TO gave them an opportunity to to show they're not trash but they decided to jump back in and be Petty again

I look at it the other way, TO gave them an opportunity to to show they're not trash but they decided to jump back in and be Petty again
Meh I don't care much. HOF is also being petty, but he is snubbing the invitation. I don't care that they aren't doing a big presentation for a guy choosing not to go.

TO is a little bitch. Nothing new.

https://nypost.com/2018/07/12/ben-mcadoo-breaks-his-silence-on-a-giants-team-hes-loving/

McAdoo is a huge bitch. You had every chance to make a move from Flowers once you became HC and you never did, now you're gonna sit here after the fact and trash him. I wonder what his grand scheme would have been for left tackle if he weren't fired since Solder "isn't a good player." And for him to sit there and say he didn't like any of the QBs, while trying sell us on Geno Smith a year ago... lmao. Good riddance.

Dude was such a freak. Probably one of my top 5 Chiefs of all time.

On another note, you wear jerseys ever? I only have a Derrick Johnson jersey. Can't be seen in that for at least this year.

Was thinking of getting a Ragland, Hitchens, or Kelce jersey. I like throwbacks, too.

(you can tell by my picks what my favorite position on the field is. lmao)

Sounds like something a lil bitch might say.

sounds like you munch on cock and cant handle real football.

What a limp dick, worn out rebuttal.

There is a difference between hard nosed players and scumbag pieces of trash like Pacman and Burfict.

Oh yeah cuz guys like Bill Romanowski, Lyle Alzado, George Atkinson, Matt Millen, Jack Tatum etc were all the pinnacle of tough football players, never did anything dirty.

You don't even know your own teams history you fruitbasket.

Last edited:
Dude was such a freak. Probably one of my top 5 Chiefs of all time.

On another note, you wear jerseys ever? I only have a Derrick Johnson jersey. Can't be seen in that for at least this year.

Was thinking of getting a Ragland, Hitchens, or Kelce jersey. I like throwbacks, too.

(you can tell by my picks what my favorite position on the field is. lmao)
i bought a tony moekai jersey ....that sucked

had a marcus allen jersey growing up (with the stick on number), still have it in my closet

haven't a bought a jersey since. just hate getting one and then they leave :(

I thought about buying my friends that watched football with me last year Hitchens cowboys jerseys (cowboy fans ) and id get the KC one.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back